Places to get naked??

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, I enjoy getting naked in that nonchalant, indifferent way where you know that maybe other guys are looking (while trying to to appear to be looking). Been doing a lot of that in gym locker rooms, but I am intrigued to find out if there are other ways to get nude in an innocent, oblivious kind of way where other guys can get a peek? Obviously, if it can be done for free, then great (rather than joining a club so you can use their sauna or whatever). But Im open to anything. Im particularly fascinated by guys who need to appear as straight laced as possible, like homophobes, religious people/clergy, etc. So, other than gyms, what ideas have you got? Ready to hear real 'thinking out of the box' ideas!

Reactions: bigcalijock

Freeballingron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey guys, I enjoy getting naked in that nonchalant, indifferent way where you know that maybe other guys are looking (while trying to to appear to be looking). Been doing a lot of that in gym locker rooms, but I am intrigued to find out if there are other ways to get nude in an innocent, oblivious kind of way where other guys can get a peek? Obviously, if it can be done for free, then great (rather than joining a club so you can use their sauna or whatever). But Im open to anything. Im particularly fascinated by guys who need to appear as straight laced as possible, like homophobes, religious people/clergy, etc. So, other than gyms, what ideas have you got? Ready to hear real 'thinking out of the box' ideas!

Freeballingron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When i am wanting other men to look if im pissing in a public pisser start undoing your belt and button as soon as you get in the door then go ahead and grab your shaft while you do a bit of an act like your ready to piss your pants, then whip it out and stand back a ways from the urnal.

Freeballingron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That deffinetly gets all partys looking. But to flat out be nude around others unless you have nidist freinds, is go to a nudist camp, when i meet up woth my old classmates the guys, we do a clothing optional campout, before its all over all of is are naked.

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When i am wanting other men to look if im pissing in a public pisser start undoing your belt and button as soon as you get in the door then go ahead and grab your shaft while you do a bit of an act like your ready to piss your pants, then whip it out and stand back a ways from the urnal.
Hey thats actually a really good idea, lol! Not exactly getting naked, but its all about the cock isnt it?

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That deffinetly gets all partys looking. But to flat out be nude around others unless you have nidist freinds, is go to a nudist camp, when i meet up woth my old classmates the guys, we do a clothing optional campout, before its all over all of is are naked.
I dunno if a nudist get together would do it for me - as the people there expect you to be nude . Its kind of like that in a locker room, sure, but most guys have towels round them.. so if someone walks to the showers nude it can sometimes take others by surprise. I guess thats what Im going for!

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are actually getting to be fewer places. Younger (adult) people are way more shy now. We used to have wide open showers and trough urinals. Now there are very few. A racetrack I once went to had a block building for pissing for men, no urinals just whip it out and piss.

Reactions: AmericanPrince

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are actually getting to be fewer places. Younger (adult) people are way more shy now. We used to have wide open showers and trough urinals. Now there are very few. A racetrack I once went to had a block building for pissing for men, no urinals just whip it out and piss.
Maybe thats a good thing! They more un-used to it people are, the more unnerved (or excited!) they will be when people like you and I get naked or partially naked :)

Reactions: meatal_head

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back in the early 90's a nearby mall had a "busy" JCPenny restroom as did a K-Mart about 2 miles from the mall. I once saw the Kmart room literally full of guys with their cocks out everywhere. There was often full nudity in the one at JCP it was huge with lots of mirrors in the somewhat separate sink area. I saw 3 others guys jerking off naked in there on separate occasions. I wanted to try it so I got totally nude in there once and walked all around. I'm lucky I did not get arrested since it later got raided. I didn't do anything with anyone, just showed off and jerked my cock. There had to be around 15 or more guys in there. Someone said "he's naked" and a guy in the toilet stall stood up on the seat and looked at me over the door. I shit you not.

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The ironic thing is that there are so few opportunities now. I also find it odd that the chances we did have were always with other men. Did they once assume nobody was gay? I never had any form of sex with a man but did have some exhibitionist fun like I mentioned above.
I'm sure some people will think I made up that story but I guess those were strange times and I was young and full of substances and wanted to play along.

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in the early 90's a nearby mall had a "busy" JCPenny restroom as did a K-Mart about 2 miles from the mall. I once saw the Kmart room literally full of guys with their cocks out everywhere. There was often full nudity in the one at JCP it was huge with lots of mirrors in the somewhat separate sink area. I saw 3 others guys jerking off naked in there on separate occasions. I wanted to try it so I got totally nude in there once and walked all around. I'm lucky I did not get arrested since it later got raided. I didn't do anything with anyone, just showed off and jerked my cock. There had to be around 15 or more guys in there. Someone said "he's naked" and a guy in the toilet stall stood up on the seat and looked at me over the door. I shit you not.
That is a pretty unusual occurance - ive seen nothing like that....yet!

paskharen

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This seems to be a pretty American thing (not the showing of but the inability to) I'm from Sweden and here (as well as the rest of north Europe) no one would find it particularly odd if you went sunbathing naked in the summer. I never sunbath with clothes since I find tan lines to be one of the ugliest things I know.
Sure you maybe don't have to lie down naked at the prime spot at the beach where everyone is gathered but if you just lie at the edge of the beach where there are less people, keep calm and basically just sunbath (and ofc keep from jerking of or other things that people would find uncomfortable) people are very chill about nudity.
I myself think this is pretty optimal. I get to show of to people who want to see, they can usually just walk a little bit closer by me if they wanna take a closer look. I don't bother people that don't want to see since I stay at the edge of the beach and keep cool, they can just avoid getting to close and also I get a great tan without lines.
This has also led to some fun conversations and meeting with some people I probably wouldn't have met otherwise. My experience tho is that guys usually just walk by and glance a little bit in secret. Girls are MUCH more likely to stop and strike up conversation once they see what you are packing.

P.S. To clarify, by 'edge of the beach' I don't mean right by the water or where you enter the beach from the "land side" but rather the edge towards the sides, right and left.

Reactions: Auburn Frat

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went by a newly remodeled Planet Fitness today. You change in a closed booth and shower in a booth with a curtain. They touted this so-called privacy as a selling point. I just left. No options locally for me now. The younger people now are prudes in spite of never being without Internet and censored movies like we used to be.

When I was that age you had to strip at school PE. Then when you went other places you would be considered odd if you didn't strip with everyone else.

Reactions: AmericanPrince

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is a pretty unusual occurance - ive seen nothing like that....yet!
You won't with cell phones everywhere it is easy to call the police and even take pics. Back then being naked or whipping it out anywhere around other men was not considered unacceptable like it is now.