Places to see dick in Toronto (gyms/korean spas/bars)

tuncilkay2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all, I'm going to Toronto in a few weeks and I'm wondering if you have any recommendations for places where I can see straight dick? I love watching straight guys shower in open showers/locker rooms, russian/korean bath houses, or bars that have urinals with no dividers. (I just like to see dick, not actually engage in anything lol)

Reactions: hugehungcanadian

~seeker

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi all, I'm going to Toronto in a few weeks and I'm wondering if you have any recommendations for places where I can see straight dick? I love watching straight guys shower in open showers/locker rooms, russian/korean bath houses, or bars that have urinals with no dividers. (I just like to see dick, not actually engage in anything lol)
We have a nude beach on one of the Toronto islands. You take a ferry to Hanlans Point and walk about 20 minutes.

d.rive

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi all, I'm going to Toronto in a few weeks and I'm wondering if you have any recommendations for places where I can see ostraight dick? I love watching straight guys shower in open showers/locker rooms, russian/korean bath houses, or bars that have urinals with no dividers. (I just like to see dick, not actually engage in anything lol)
Samedt. I feel you