Plagued by a taboo fantasy

Acerola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Are rape fantasies really as common amongst women as all the stats/industry people make out?

Acerola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd typed a whole juicy OP initially but chickened out and decided to opt for a neutral topical question instead:redface:

Acerola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What's the difference - we're talking about fantasies here: it'll be impossible to clarify that distinction.

By no means does this ever go by way of excusing or condoning rape in reality in my view and I believe many people feel this way. It is a very serious crime. Nor do I feel it expresses any desire to relive ones fantasy in real life, but how common is this?

littlelemon, I think you are right. If I examined my own frequent ''rape'' scenarios, they are more about ''rough'' play and being dominated etc, but I have been darker...more so recently.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Never had the thought, never met anyone who wanted it, and i was never into that kind of role playing. I imagine that the S & M subculture may have a number of stories to share, but i feel this website won't allow them. In specifics, you'd have to Google it to pique your curiosity.

The closest I ever got was when I was 24, and she didn't tell me she was seventeen. It was with consent, and it was eons ago. The woman now has a husband and two daughters, and brings the issue up from time to time when we see each other. Its our private snigger.

D

deleted356736

The hypothesis for the rape fantasy is that women are conditioned by our society to keep their sexual desires in check to a degree, at least compared to non-Western societies. The rape fantasy allows a woman to go 'all the way' without guilt because it's non-consensual. It's a space where anything can happen, and for once in her life she's not feeling guilt or shame about what will happen. So it's not a fantasy about being raped as such.

I've discussed fantasies with many prior partners including my wife of many decades, and the rape fantasy was very common.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have em. As I just wrote in another thread.

I've no shame about them. Yes mine are quite dark.

And of course I DONT want it to actually happen in real life.

To me its just part of my sexuality.

ghostwheel77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it can be fun as long as both parties are condoning. You need to be have a safe word and make sure it doesn't get to out of hand.

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it can be fun as long as both parties are condoning. You need to be have a safe word and make sure it doesn't get to out of hand.

I agree here... the safe word makes it something where at least there's a way to control the situation if it does start to get out of hand.

I will admit to having fantasies about being "raped" - though I don't want it to happen in real life (without my consent), I do like the idea of not being in control and a man "having his way" with me... I even have thoughts of several men... anyway, it might just go back to the fact that I am in control of 99.9% of my life, so sexually giving up control excites me.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
What's the difference - we're talking about fantasies here: it'll be impossible to clarify that distinction.

By no means does this ever go by way of excusing or condoning rape in reality in my view and I believe many people feel this way. It is a very serious crime. Nor do I feel it expresses any desire to relive ones fantasy in real life, but how common is this?

littlelemon, I think you are right. If I examined my own frequent ''rape'' scenarios, they are more about ''rough'' play and being dominated etc, but I have been darker...more so recently.

from what I have heard the low end numbers are 70% of women
in my personal experience it's the vast majority of women

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I agree here... the safe word makes it something where at least there's a way to control the situation if it does start to get out of hand.

I will admit to having fantasies about being "raped" - though I don't want it to happen in real life (without my consent), I do like the idea of not being in control and a man "having his way" with me... I even have thoughts of several men... anyway, it might just go back to the fact that I am in control of 99.9% of my life, so sexually giving up control excites me.

there is no rape with your consent, you are talking about acting at a scene where you pretend youare raped
it's a fairly important distinction

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay since you people keep wanting to talk about rape, let me set the facts straight!

contrary to popular belief, over 98% of rapes in the United States are commited by someone that the victim already knows, and only 2-3% happen like they show in the movies with a random assault by a stranger.

even more important is that one in six women in the United states has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape, not only that but using simple math and the most conservative figures that estimate over half of rapes are not reported, something like a third of american women have been raped or sexually attacked in their lifetime.

Thirdly, the majority of rape on women is perpetrated by their husband, boyfriend, or cohabitor.