plane boners

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by forever, Jul 14, 2008.

1. forever

forever Member

Albums:
    Recently I flew long haul and one of the in flight movies was "The Black Balloon" which is an Australian movie about an autistic kid set in the 70's. Every other scene had the HOT star in speedos or in briefs (as was the Australian style in the 70's) and I was so amazingly horny by the end. In the past I have masturbated on planes (both in seat and in the lav) but this time I was not up for the thrill and subsequent mess. I was half asleep and was aware that I was hard as a rock, I was gently playing with myself but was not going to go the whole way. Whenever I went to the toilet I cleaned myself up using some fresh wipes as I had a bit of pre-cum.

I woke up with one hell of a morning glory and hid it under the blanket, but it never quite went away. I was wearing sweat pants and briefs so I was able to stow my package safely! I also went to the lav during lights out when it was not busy so was in and out without anyone really noticing.

When it came time to land and lights on, I noticed many guys walking back to the Lav's and covering their crotch in inventive ways, either with some rubbish or a blanket or their carry on bag and this led me to believe that they had raging hard ons as well.

I never actually saw a boner on this flight, but my imagination gave me this conclusion and the loose pants that people wear on long haul are hardly going to hide a thing without some help! I can't wait for future long haul flights!

Do you get hard when you fly?
    Have you ever masturbated on a plane?
    Have you seen a guy with a boner on a plane?

2. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I'll be taking my first flight in 5 hours, I'll let you know how my boner situation goes.

3. jobot23

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    haha flew today, definitely had an in seat boner. The flight attendant was SO bangin

4. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow! You're only the 2nd person that I've heard about this with. Have a buddy that says he totally throbs on takeoff and landing. EVERY time!

5. D_Geaffardson Jelliwilli

I fly domestic a lot and usually get a boner especially if i sleep

6. D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak New Member

I jacked off in a plane toilet before. I think cos your higher, it just makes you feel happier and you can sleep right afterwards, haha, thats my conclusion.

7. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

I find that if I'm sat still for a long space of time I will get a hardon - I always seem to get them when flying. I think it also has something to do with the bordem. I've never felt the need to jack off on a flight but thats usually because the bathrooms are so grim!

8. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks goodness for those skimpy blankets they provide! Especially when I'm seated next to a hot man in trousers.

9. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

wow...and all i do on a plane is work, or talk to a client...and even with flight to japan etc..i never sleep...my seat turns into an office for me..and i get caught up on all that i am behind in on the plane..

i normally am in biz or first..so i don't notice much of what is going on...im on a plane this AM...and they have discontinued in flight movies so im told...i will get back to u..

10. D_Terry_Misue

D_Terry_Misue New Member

I thought I was the only one!!

I get a hardon everytime I fly. I don't need to touch my cock or be aroused in some other way, but I get a major rock hard boner everytime I fly!:cool:

11. SCSea

SCSea Member

Turboprop aircraft do it to me - the shaking is pretty strong, and certain frequencies are the resonant frequencies of various bodily structures. If I've had a day with two or three turboprop flights in a row (not uncommon), I'm dyin' to work out a load before I hump the baggage claim carousel or something.

12. D_Geaffardson Jelliwilli

On Australian domestic flights you never get a blanket so nothing to cover up with. I love it when someone falls asleep next to me and I just watch their crotch waiting for it to grow and then start twitching.

It's always so difficul to get rid of a boner on the plane; mine only disappear when I get out of my seat

13. DenBoy

DenBoy Member

Albums:
    I fly a couple times a week, and it's always a problem. I wear tight boxer briefs of heavy material when I fly so that I can keep it under control and the wet spot won't show.

14. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

This is kind of interesting.

I wonder if it would have something to do with cabin pressurization. Those of you who are flying make some notes if your pilot gives you the actual flight level or altitude. Most commercial planes are pressurized to be the equivalent of 6,000 feet.

Get back to us on this one simply because if enough of us put our heads together maybe we can figure out why.

The other thing might be the type of plane itself and how the pressurization system works. Make notes as to what you fly on when it happens...........

15. dynaminimite

dynaminimite New Member

I fly daily and get them all the time. It is more the vibration.

16. zipper69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I get one every time I fly, too. It is usually happens the first hour of the flight. It usually goes down after that, though.

17. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    Most memorable boner on a plane was on a flight from Jeddah to Riyadh for me, first time I was in Saudi Arabia. A young kid was free balling in his robe next to me, and got a kick out of showing it off. Those robes are like thin dress shirts, so they don't hide much. I think it's a combination of vibration & cabin pressure, since the blood doesn't have much resistance. The weasels pop pretty fast. But that arab kid was no weasel, let me tell you. I didn't realize till later I could have risked capital punishment if I'd played around with it. The whole plane was full of guys, maybe 2 women max.

18. beachbumftl

beachbumftl New Member

I've had erections before. I travel to Asia quite frequently, so wear baggy jeans and freeball typically. Most embarassing (?) experience was a MIA-LAX flight, connecting to Asia. Early morning flight, and I was in the exit row by the bulkhead on a 767. Put my seat back, kinda slid down in the seat, and fell asleep. Woke up mid-way through the flight, and had a raging hard on. Because I had slid down in the seat, the baggy jeans had wrapped around it, and there was nothing to the imagination. Pulled the jeans down, and noticed that the flight attendants kept walking between first and coach and looking down at my crotch as they did so. Evidently it was well noticed while I was sleeping!

19. earllogjam

Gold Member

I had a flight attendant friend who loved checking passengers for seat belts on the way back from Hawaii as many short wearing tanned hunky men would inevitably be sporting very noticeable wood while sleeping during the return flights.

20. earllogjam

Gold Member

Hmmmm. My nuts always tingle on the down swing of the ferris wheel.

Draft saved Draft deleted