plane boners

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
On Australian domestic flights you never get a blanket so nothing to cover up with. I love it when someone falls asleep next to me and I just watch their crotch waiting for it to grow and then start twitching.

It's always so difficul to get rid of a boner on the plane; mine only disappear when I get out of my seat

You know, I've always watched the crotch of sleeping guys and honestly-most of the time if a flight is long enough-- it will eventually grow,change, twitch a bit. Sometimes the guy will rearranges it by crossing his legs etc. but if he's a deep enough sleeper he may not and you can just enjoy the hot twitching show for a while.

I thought I was the only guy who watched for this craziness:rolleyes:. Once I saw an uptight conservative/prudish type of guy in dress pants fall asleep after reading the paper, he must have been wearing tightie whities with his dick positioned up to conceal any kind of bulge-- because I did see the twitching, but it was his belt buckle that would randomly move. Funny...