plane boners

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always get them, but I think it has more to do with reminisciing and dreaming about 'mile-high' experiences. I've had some great sex on overnight flights. One of my favorites was doing this hot FA with hugh tits in the 'napping bunk' for the FA's. I had chatted her up while getting rather drunk. Only a couple of us in Business Class and I fell asleep having went comando in a business suit (jacket hung up). I had a blanket but it fell off while I slept and dreamt my way into wood that was so fuckin hard. I woke up to her starring at it. I asked her if she wanted to touch it, and it went from there. Awesome!

Bigboi123

1st Like
Media
When i had just turned 18, it was a red eye flight and their was only me and this one guy in the back row. And on take off i got a boner tried to hide it but it just popped up and the guy saw and suprisingly he got hard aswell. But we didnt say anything the rest of the flight. except he put his on on my leg.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
On long haul flights, waking up to "morning wood" even if it is not morning is very common. If you sleep and then awake, chances are you need to go to the bathroom and chances are you are hard too, just like in the morning.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is kind of interesting.

I wonder if it would have something to do with cabin pressurization. Those of you who are flying make some notes if your pilot gives you the actual flight level or altitude. Most commercial planes are pressurized to be the equivalent of 6,000 feet.

Get back to us on this one simply because if enough of us put our heads together maybe we can figure out why.

The other thing might be the type of plane itself and how the pressurization system works. Make notes as to what you fly on when it happens...........

You are right on target , guy! In order to maintain the structural integrity of an aircraft, differential cabin pressure usually does not exceed 8 psi between the inside and outside skin of the craft! This means that a plane's cabin at say 12,000 feet ( where outside atmospheric pressure is about 2 psi ) will be pressurized only to approximately 9 psi...giving a safe differential pressure of about 7 psi The human penis normally must inflate with blood against 14.7 psi at ground level to achieve erection! Considering the considerable pressure advantage of erecting at 9 psi versus 14.7 psi, it is no wonder all of us get hard and stay hard on pressurized planes! Now getting hard because of rough vibrations/motion of a plane or train or truck is a completely different sort of erection response!

Last edited:

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On the "Red Eye" from LA to Detroit, my buldge was so intriguing to the flight attendant that he kept giving me free cocktails (In Coach). I actually let him put his hand down my pants and feel my hard cock. Later I met him in the flight kitchen mid plane and he gave me a blow job. When I was living in Clevlenad, he would always call me and I would visit him in his hotel - good fuck and nice FB friendship as a result of a plane boner!

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yea, happens often.

My last flight was in business class and there where only women 50+ in age with a couple of extra pounds, and even the stewardess was 50+ and not a beauty. Still I had a raging boner for almost the whole time (2 hours).

Had to grab a newspaper when I walked off the plane.

rosser95

Experimental Member
Media
I also have to wonder if it's the extended periods at altitude, with the additional pressure on your prostate (maybe no?) ....now you know why those FA's always want your seat in the upright and locked position!
I worked for a regional airline in Canada for many years and when that old rattling, bumping, low, slow flying, Turbo prop would make a 3 hour flight down from a Hydro Electric project in the remote north, I always was amazed at the number of bulging, and stressed pant fronts that got off of that plane. Best part was so many dudes, the ones who really know what they got never seemed to even try to hide it! :eek::biggrin1:

chefman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know if it was because of this thread...but I had a semi and a full boner while landing on a short flight today between NYC and Toronto----based on another thread, I was gonna jerk off in the airport mens room, but waited until I got to my hotel.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I fly and get them all the time. Its the pressure on our prostates. Take am empty coke bottle with you next time you fly (if you don't get tackled by TSA) and see what happens. Now imagine your internal organs.

B_asian_zd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
during a domestic flight in china last year, i was alone, an around 30 or so women took a seat next to me, i had a blanket on and was ready for sleep, when i woke up2hours later, my pants were pulled down and a paper with a big heart sign was left on my stomach, the women disappeared

what a perfect time to pretend to sleep...*sigh* regret

forever

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I flew from Tokyo to Australia and kept my eye out for any boners and noticed during breakfast that one of the male flight attendants was clearly bulging in ways he had not bulged before. I would notice these things...

When he bent down to retrieve one of the trays, I noticed via VPL that he was wearing fairly high cut briefs, which appeared to be quite tight.

At first he was bulging to the left , but at some point in the galley he must of rearranged it to be bulging down.

I sat there nursing a boner for the rest of the flight.

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hahaha how funny

this is very entertaining indeed. I often thought about doing the deed. My last trip to paris had a very very nice looking man sitting across from me. We exchanged looks all flight so much i was tempted to do something naugthy but my concious got the better but i had always wondered how it would be possible to pull off. excuse the pun

Maybe in future I will just pretend to wear contacts and that they fell out and position my fall directly ontop of his member with my mouth open.

SO cute this thread is.

Cudds