Plane

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by trentnyc08, Dec 28, 2008.

1. trentnyc08

trentnyc08 New Member

Albums:
    I always get hard as hell when flying. I have noticed other dudes with hard one too on the plane. Anyone jo or let your hard on be seen on a flight? I have jo in the bathroom a few times and it turns me on with the flight attendants right out side. One time I left the door open as I was pissing and a young male flight attendant open the door not bowing I was there. I made sure he saw my dick. He was embaressed but I could tell impressed. Kinda wish he would have shook it off for me.

2. D_Peter_Pfister

D_Peter_Pfister New Member

no, i hate flying

3. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I heard rumors that some flight attendants tune up the heat and use some tricks to get people a hard on.

Believe me, I am not kidding, I'd wish I was!
    Sounds very stupid to me myself

4. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

never bothered me...

5. manniner

manniner New Member

been a flight attendant for 26 years.....the morning flights are the best, we call them the hardon express flights.....all the hot stud business men falling asleep, getting major wood, some hide it, others do not......some openly adjust so their cock is out of their boxers sticking straight up......

6. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to fly quite a lot for business and found the vibrations of some airplanes would give me an erection, especially while sleeping. Being a free-baller my hard on would always be obvious enough to attract attention and I would do little to hide it. The cabin attendants (both male and female) would often smile approvingly and never gave me a look of disgust ... although I suppose that's just being professional.

I found that the planes with engines on the wings such as the Boeing 7xx series (other than the 727) and Airbus would cause the erection effect much more than the planes with engines in the back such as the 727, DC9 and MD80 series. I've had limited experience with L-1011 and DC10 aircraft and don't really remember how much they stimulated my genitals.

Once I was seated next to a young gal from back east on a flight to Las Vegas, she had purchased a first class passage and I had an upgrade to first class. While sharing conversation and adult beverages she put her hand on my leg and moved it up to my semi-erection. We wound up sharing a room in Vegas and she said that much of her motivation to shack up with me was simply to find out what the large lump in my trousers looked like.

7. DonJuanDeShenzhen

Albums:
    Oh yea, i had those several times. Especially on morning flights.

I wonder is it the air pressure or the vibration of the airplane? Or a combination of both?

8. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

i just get it travelling there was another topic like this. but yeah if im sitting around alot the mind wanders and hey presto instant wood

9. hot-rod

Gold Member

:rolleyes: Git outta here! :redface:

10. trentnyc08

trentnyc08 New Member

Albums:
    just got back from visitng a friend and the hot guy next to me thougth i was sleeping while he played with his cock. i pretended to sleep. he pulled it out at one point and i looked to be maybe 8.5 9 and thick as a beer can. he let the try table down to cover for the ret of the flight... i think he saw my tent pole. had sweat paints on and boxers. thought about joining him. wish i would have

11. zipper69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I thought this was just me. It happens just about every time I fly. My best sex story is this guy getting a blow job across the aisle from me. The woman he just met laid across put her head in his lap, they put a blanket over her and she went to town. This was in First Class on a night flight from Dallas to Phoenix. BTW, his buddies were in the row right behind them and there was a father and young son in front of them. It was funny to see them trying to be so coy about it.

12. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

It happens If I am on a morning flight seated by the engines of a twin engine puddle jumper. I think it's the sleepiness, and vibrations combined.

13. hrconsulttex

hrconsulttex New Member

I fly all the time — usually at least 2-3 times/week — and see it often. The morning flights are where you see it most, since there are usually guys with morning wood sleeping on the plane. I know from experience. If you have to wake up early for a flight before 7:00 AM, odds are you're still sleepy when you get on the plane, and you never jacked off that morning. Falling asleep on the plane then means instant erection. It's happened to me, and I've seen it on other guys as well.

14. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I fly often and always get semi or hard during the flight. It's interesting to see dudes packing wood while walking to the back of the plane to hit the bathroom. I also like making sure I'm semi or hard when I walk back there. It's amazing to see how many guys look at your crotch on the way to the back of the plane.

I did see two guys chatting and then they had balnkets on their laps. It was a red-eye and the lights were off. I don't know for sure...but could swear they were strokin each other.

15. laissez faire

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'll often head back to the restroom for a quick yank on planes--don't know if it's the boredom or the corner mirrors so you can see yourself doing it from two angles...

16. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Shouldn't this be under the "Mile High Club" thread? :biggrin1:

17. CaliforniaGirl

Now I'm regretting having the window seat on my 6:30am flight yesterday!

18. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

I always want a window seat. Why miss all that cool scenery, outside the window?

Plus, less likely anybody would see a natural naptime erection.

19. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

never had a problem lettin ppl see my rod on a plane.

Draft saved Draft deleted