Planning a photo safari to Africa and need help

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As the title says I'm planning a trip to Africa and would appreciate help.

If you live on the African continent or have been to Africa and have information or experience on a good photo safari I would appreciate help in choosing the best one. During the safari I would like to stay in one or two locations and take day trips. Since camping to me is anywhere without room service I would prefer to stay in a small hotel with an attached bathroom. Also, when is the best time of the year to visit?

Ideally I will be in Africa for three weeks with the photo safari being one week to 10 days. I would also appreciate ideas for other places to visit.

Thank you everyone for your help.

Cheers.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did this in Kenya years ago. I will look up the information and report back! I can't recommend this highly enough this was one of the best vacations of my life!

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends what you're looking for. Okavango, the less travelled parts of the Rift Valley, Mana Pools (lower Zambezi), Luangwa and Kafue national parks, the Rwandan mountains, the Gabonese jungle coastline ... the list is immense and each offers something special and unique.

If you have never been to Africa you may be surprised what you find. If you have, then you'll know what I mean. Wherever you go, above all, relax and have fun.