Planning on joining the Air Force?

swedish fish88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know penises are the main topic on this site, but I figured I might as well post here. Are there any former a.f. personnel on this site, and if you went, did you enjoy yourself?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HazelGod - YOU HAVE WON A PRIZE!

Please come to Police Headquarters tomorrow between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM to claim it

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Yes it was!
I would not be surprised if we passed each in the shipyard coming and going to Bremerton and the SEA-tac ferry!
Many great memories of 1980 era seattle. I was 18 years old and learning to drink and enjoying the nacsent seattle PUNK scene!
I spent 9 months of 81 in Memphis with school, and then back to the BIG E for a shitload of sea-duty!
Small world.

ssongs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey man. I was in the Navy from 2001-2006. It was a good job. I was in the Navy band so I had it pretty easy. I toured Europe and got to see a lot of stuff. My brother is in the Air Force and has been to Korea twice, and Saudi Arabia. He's been in for 11 years and has not seen combat yet (he loads weapons onto B-2 stealth bombers). Now he's married, has a kid, and lives in a nice two story house here in Arizona. Still in the Air Force too and plans on retiring. The military has excellent pay (especially in today's economy) and 100% free health care. I'd say do it. Plus the Chair Force is the easiest of the whole bunch ;)

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes its the form of suicide I have choosen. Go thru basic, learn to fly a jet, Not the taking off or landing part just the fly it into some stupid Iraqi building thast 2000 years old. Hopefully I can talk them into putting a nuclear device in it too,then I'll wait till the US pulls out and I just blow the whole freaking thing to hell.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
space.

....the final frontier

It's always been a source of amusement to me, THAT.......How folks know way more about a fictional TV show space-ship, than the REAL thing.
The 'PRISE' is an awesome warship. 8 nuclear reactors powering the 'Screws' make's it a true hot-rod of the seas. Roaming all the Earths oceans for 45+ years now. A very great source of pride for me to have served on board the flag-ship of the U.S. Navy.

pinspotter10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@ s. fish88 - apologies for hijacking your thread but this brought back some good memories

@ pym - I saw Dave Brubeck in Seattle --- was really into jazz back then. Also saw the *original* Laserium laser light show there which was fabulous, no hokey pictures, everything just spirograph art - fabulous. SEA-tac ferry - man, hadn't thought about that in 25 years, I'll bet. :smile:

pinspotter10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@ s.fish88

When you travel somewhere, don't go see the inside of a bar, get out as much as possible.

If you get a chance to travel anywhere, take it.

Don't get married while you're in.

Never tell anyone everything you did in a foreign port. :smile:

Fellow vets, what have I missed?

pinspotter10

Reactions: nicnic

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Get all your training gaurenteed in writing.
Pick a good skill that will enable a good career.
Be an asset to your country.
Look out for creeps that just wanna do ya.
Don't mess around with drugs in the military.
Have fun too.