Planning on losing weight, will i lose size?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
So im a body builder. As anyone with experience in this field knows, you bulk up to a bit bigger than you want to end up, then you diet/cut the fat out to get the ripped look. I always retain relatively low body fat % but I am going to have to do some fine tuning at the end of this bulk.

I am wondering if the penis stores a lot of fat and if i will lose any size width or girth wise?

Im expecting my pubic area to shrink a bit cuz that is mostly fat so that can make me appear larger id assume.

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm certainly no bodybuilder, I'm too lazy. But your dick shouldn't lose any size, I know that. Unless you're taking steroids, those things I hear make it shrink. Your dick has nothing to do with bulking up, and you're right, it should probably actually seem bigger if you lose fat in that area.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am wondering if the penis stores a lot of fat and if i will lose any size width or girth wise?

Im expecting my pubic area to shrink a bit cuz that is mostly fat so that can make me appear larger id assume.

Dude, the only way you could have fat in your dick is if you had it surgically implanted there. (I believe that this is one method of penis enlargement.)

If losing fat has any effect on the size of your dick, it will (1) make more of the shaft stand out from your abdomen, thus making it longer, and (2) make it appear larger in proportion to your belly.

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So im a body builder. As anyone with experience in this field knows, you bulk up to a bit bigger than you want to end up, then you diet/cut the fat out to get the ripped look. I always retain relatively low body fat % but I am going to have to do some fine tuning at the end of this bulk.

Most bodybuilders will kill me for saying this but I always take in less carbs in order to get the ripped look. Speaking for myself personally, that has always worked better for me.

And Pecker is right. Once you lose more body weight, your penis will pretty much stay the same. It will however, look longer once you lose more of that "cushion" on your pelvic area. That's what happened to me.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To get a true penis measurement, for larger people they ask for a pressed pelvic measurement where you press a hard ruler into the fat above the penis. Once you're ripped, there won't be any fat to press through, thus you'll be longer.

This goes to show you that there's more to the line about the fat guy who hasn't seen his dick for years.

boysvill

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Usually when you lose weight your penis becomes or looks larger. At the base of the penis there can be up to 2 inches of fat at the pubic bone. Lose this and your cock length increases.