Planning on writing some short stories...

suckme101

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was thinking about trying my hand at writing some gay short stories. I role play a lot on a different website and creating the scenarios and playing them out is always fun. I also enjoy writing a lot, so I was thinking about trying my hand at it.
The problem I am having is that I have way too many ideas and not sure what most of you guys would enjoy, so please leave a reply on this with a short scenario and I'll pick my favorite and write a short story on it! I usually tend to stick with masculine guys (just my preference) so if you have a really hot scene you'd like someone to write about, give me a short description and ill pick my favorite!! Same-sex male encounters only!!

Reactions: Adrian69702006

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A cute but muscular high-school guy gets tickets to see his favorite soccer/football/baseball team for his 18th birthday. While at the game he decides to try and get a selfie with the team captain. The sports legend is an ass to the teenage fan refusing to sign his jersey, being a general douche, and refusing to take a picture with the the awestruck fan, until the sports legend notices the bulge in the teens shorts and then the tables are reversed and the sports legend becomes the wonderstruck fan.

suckme101

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A cute but muscular high-school guy gets tickets to see his favorite soccer/football/baseball team for his 18th birthday. While at the game he decides to try and get a selfie with the team captain. The sports legend is an ass to the teenage fan refusing to sign his jersey, being a general douche, and refusing to take a picture with the the awestruck fan, until the sports legend notices the bulge in the teens shorts and then the tables are reversed and the sports legend becomes the wonderstruck fan.
Love that idea! I think im gonna run with that one!! Expect it in a week or 2!! Hopefully lol

Reactions: deanhuge

suckme101

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

I wrote my first story! I would love your feedback! And everyone's feedback actually!!
https://www.lpsg.com/threads/mikes-18th-birthday-m-m.445525/

Beuker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Young construction worker. Hitting the gym a lot but still not bulked up as the other workers. The tease him a lot. The owner of the company drops by and wonders why they call the young worker Pony. At the end of the inspection the boss stands next to Pony at the urinals and sees the 8 inch soft and fucking thick dick and want to know how big the tool gets when its hard.