Planning Trip to London in September

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by tominatlanta, Jan 30, 2011.

1. tominatlanta

tominatlanta New Member

1. I know London has popped up in some threads about bathhouses. Could a Londoner give me a recap with "bullets" of semi-cruisy conservative but nude-friendly places to go to - either baths or work-out gyms? (I will be there for 10 nights.)

2. Secondly, is there a dept store or mens clothier that is NOTORIOUS for taking extra pains with inside leg measurements or which side you dress on - I mean other than for custom-made or "bespoke" clothing? Maybe even a specific salesclerk's name? I'm talking borderline groping.

3. I just watched "Clapham Junction' on NETFLIX, and plan on being careful about gay bashers. (I'm 51, so don't know if that matters so much. lol.)

Thanks, Tom in Atlanta
    Tom in Atlanta

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Well my only direct experience is that the Highgate Men's Pond in Hamstead Heath is very cruisy. You might also want to look into this. Nudity London at Union 2, gay party
    The shops that that I buy my frocks in London know the meaning of propriety when fitting garments; If you find one who does not let me know.
    Have a good trip. London has so much to offer I can't recommend the Tate Gallery highly enough and dinner or tea at The Connaught.

3. superbot

Gold Member

Ah,the Connaught!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted