Plaster Penis mould copy

billy1969

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looking for plaster penises for a art collection.
has anyone made a copy of their penis in plaster?
Am interested seeing what you have.

B

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I tried it once years ago.

I used a heavily lubricated condom and plaster of paris to make a mold of my erect cock. But, I had two problems.

First, the plaster became hot and it was uncomfortable. Thank goodness for the condom or I think I would have gotten burned.

Second, it didn't dry fast enough before I started losing my erection and so the outcome was not very good...ie, a bit blurry looking and not detailed.

Johnnlayagrant,
how did you do yours so it came out so perfect? And how did you get the balls included also?

Last edited:

D_Tennessee Ernie Gourd

Account Disabled
Media
Plaster is not a molding agent, its for casting because it does in fact release heat when drying. What you want to look for is an alginate based molding powder, select a tube, I think I used a tennis ball tube. You will need to stay hard for up to five minutes without touching it and then you will have a detailed mold. You can only use the mold once because its almost like gelatin. Pour your casting agent. Let dry and bam, replica cock. They sell a kit online that will accomplish the same task but give you a useable silicone version. I made my plaster copy for around $10 and that included a failed original attempt and wasted material.

billy1969

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, that is correct.
the plaster of Paris is mixed with water .. like pancake mix or thinner.. that mix is poured into your mould and let dry.
I taken slightly "blurred" ones and fixed them perfectly...

Then make a hard durable plastic version..