plastercaster pictures

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
This site is so SLOW I resent those who post misleading topics. If you have a QUESTION, put that in your title so we can save time by avoiding it.

Many years ago I saw cast photos of Hendrix and others done by the Plastercasters of Chicago, who were initally funded by Frank Zappa.

One of the plastercasters said Hendrix had the biggest (thickest, which women consider "big") and Tommy Lee had the longest.

Their work belongs in an art exhibit, and someday that's where it will be.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BigJohn9x8 said:
This site is so SLOW I resent those who post misleading topics. If you have a QUESTION, put that in your title so we can save time by avoiding it.
The site is NOT slow, your system is probably fucked. No-one else is complaining at all.

The very photos you allude to of Hendrix et al can be found - with full measurements given - on the first link in my post #10.

How is the thread 'misleading'?

Maybe you should try opening your eyes, dealing with your messed-up connection, and being less of a whining little cunt the whole time.

mnrocky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting concept poor conception, my opinion, I don't get it. Who would pay for these? They look like 6th grade kids in art class made them.