Plastic / Cosmetic Surgery

I would change everything on me if I could. Well, if I could go back 25 years.

Reactions: Wine0

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At 50+ there's a bunch that could be tweaked. A woman friend and I were having this conversation recently. I told her I'd like to lessen some of the wrinkles, and she told me "don't you dare!" She said they made me more attractive, which I found odd. But apparently she liked mature looking men, and I can do that without trying.

dalebreton

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean, why not? There are so many possibilities out there now, like for what if not for us to use them? I'm thinking of getting some things done to my face, but we gotta keep in mind that if we want something of quality we must go to the best. I know a girl that had a rhinoplasty, but on a budget and let's just say it was not the best looking nose out there. I don't want someone butchering my face, so I'm doing some thorough research on what's on the market. I've come across a site about cosmetic surgery that really made me reach out to some clinics on there and some surgeons. I can't wait to see my new face in the mirror after all this time that I've avoided it.

( mod edit: commercial link removed )

Last edited by a moderator:

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reason I won't is there's too much that could go wrong. And when you start where do you stop? I've seen some that just looks plain awful. There are a few that toned some things up but generally am not a fan but each to their own.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No. First off, such vanity surgery ain't cheap (or covered by most insurance) ,but even if I had unlimited funds I still would not correct any perceived "flaws" unless perhaps they were caused by an injury or accident.

For me, I am who I am and whom aging and life has changed my body into. My wife (as well as other women) have accepted any "flaws" in appearance because we all are more than the sum of our parts. I (and they) accept the wrinkles, some extra spare tire or even any possible "shortcomings" down south. I feel the same way about women and it bares remembering that as much as the push for vanity modifications have started to filter over to men, women are still put under a million times more pressure to conform to a certain look; more to please and benefit others' perceptions then their own. It also should be remembered a lot of these "flaws" such as body fat can be controlled by other means like diet and exercise rater than resorting to having your body carved up. I also believe a lot of it is mentally focused and obsession over body "flaws" is covering up something else.

I thus prefer to keep my body (and prefer women's bodies) just the way they are and don't even care for lesser non-surgical modifications like tattoos and piercings.

While it should of course be up to anyone what they do with their own body and if surgery helps you accept yourself then that is of course your choice; but I would just make sure you are really doing it for yourself and not just to please others.
Anyone who can't accept me the way I am, that is their problem and I have no use for them in my life.

Reactions: long_uncut

ShinaYakoto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey there! I think it's great that you're open to sharing your experience with plastic surgery.
As someone who's been considering getting a facelift, I can definitely relate! I've been doing some research on the procedure and have come across some great resources, such as visageclinic.com.
I would like to say that it's important to do your due diligence when considering any type of cosmetic surgery and make sure you choose a reputable and experienced surgeon. At the end of the day, it's all about doing what makes you feel confident and happy in your own skin.

ShinaYakoto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
As someone who's been considering getting a facelift, I can definitely relate! I've been doing some research on the procedure and have come across some great resources, such as visageclinic.com.
I would like to say that it's important to do your due diligence when considering any type of cosmetic surgery and make sure you choose a reputable and experienced surgeon. At the end of the day, it's all about doing what makes you feel confident and happy in your own skin.
I forgot to tell you ! it is very important not to rush with any procedure and carefully choose both doctors and methods ! nowadays medicine is developing very rapidly and new options are emerging.

Hatefulbarbie666

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven’t done surgeries, but I have done plenty of fillers and Botox. I mean life is too short to have a what if or should I. If you have the extra money, do it. What’s stopping you? Are you afraid of people judging you? Or are you afraid of the bad results? If you’re afraid of the bad results, just do a lot of researches. I only go to a real clinic, not spas who have injectors. So I can trust real doctors who are doing the injections. But that’s just my personal opinion. And if something goes wrong with the fillers, they can always dissolve it. And if you’re afraid of people judging you, don’t be. Just be confident with your brand new face. They can be judging you all day, but that won’t change the fact that you’ll have a new nose, chins, or lips. At the end of the day, you’ll do whatever that makes you happier. ♡