Plax Burress shoots himself while out gangbanging

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Barber to wear steel-plated shoe The Dallas Morning News reports: "Running back Marion Barber walked through the locker room [Monday] with barely a limp despite a dislocated pinkie toe. Barber said he may wear a plate on the bottom of his foot to stabilize his injury, but he might be held out of practice as a precaution." Sounds fine and dandy, but we can't help but remember how a toe injury zapped Darren McFadden. It's not hard to envision Barber struggling at Pittsburgh this week. Don't be surprised if Tashard Choice gets 10+ touches.

Barber is ... as ICEMAN in Top Gun said... DANGEROUS.

But he's sloppy and doesn't take care of protecting himself. A true gamer, for the record. As much as I despite them Cowboys.

Attachments

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
starinvestor, do you actually hang out with any black people?

Sure he does, just last week he took his limo driver to a basketball game. Of course he only did it because his buddies at the office had caught a stomach virus and his girlfriend was out of town. Turned out to be a win-win, the driver had been depressed since his daughter passed away (couldn't afford her heart medicine) so he needed a good time. Star hung out with the nigg....guy for...shit...atleast like 4 hours. Plus he already contributed to the NAACP so get off his nuts!:tongue:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cadillac scores 8-yard TD Bucs RB Cadillac Williams carried 4 times for 20 yards & 1 TD vs. the Saints. He broke a run off the right edge for an 8-yard score. The crowd at Ray-Jay went absolutely nuts, as everyone is aware of Cadillac's grueling rehabilitation from a torn knee tendon. He still doesn't look explosive but he's moving in the right direction. On the touchdown celebration his teammates looked afraid to (or had been warned not to) jump all over him. On the day Cadillac had 4 touches and Warrick Dunn had 22.

Carnell... Cadillac.. Williams.

Major props on coming back... major props. Figured you leave well enough alone, shut him down, and let him re-emerge with another team.

With Tampa getting the bye... and Earnest Graham already in/out of the infirmary. He just might be THE comeback story of the year.

Come to think of it who else? Is anyone a clear cut choice for COMEBACK PLAYER OF THE YEAR?....

not Thomas Jones
no WRs...
not Warner... he posted 3400/18 last year... that's not a comeback
Delhomme will get a nod... although he's been mediocre at best... Carolina may easily win that division
although.... Chad Pennington.
on a 1-15 team with little change in a playoff hunt... quietly winning games... his positive happy-go-lucky attitude. (sorry Marley, he's a good guy, doesn't throw firearms, and carries a minimal of infractions)... and is about to have a career year 10 years into the league, for having a noodle arm, and being done for, and handling the Favre debacle with not a peep...

there's your come back kid.

plus... he's hung like a horse, and loves dogs.

Attachments

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure he does, just last week he took his limo driver to a basketball game. Of course he only did it because his buddies at the office had caught a stomach virus and his girlfriend was out of town. Turned out to be a win-win, the driver had been depressed since his daughter passed away (couldn't afford her heart medicine) so he needed a good time. Star hung out with the nigg....guy for...shit...atleast like 4 hours. Plus he already contributed to the NAACP so get off his nuts!:tongue:

young
naive
angry
and...

...from north carolina.

[edit: with an insatiable crush on Chad Pennington]

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't feel that way most days.

That's good.

Who isn't?

True, good point. If you think you aren't, you are denial.

Not really, I don't get upset easily.

Beg to differ... we all have buttons to push. You certainly have yours.

Nope, from Illinois.

That explains even more ;-)

Who the fuck is Chad Pennington?

Leif Garrett meets Lord Byron

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

How did you know bout that? We were having fun at the ga' until Stephon Marbury, in a disagreement with his coach, pulled out an automatic weapon and opened fire on everybody.

By the way, the driver's daughter didn't pass away, she was dancing in a rap video and is on payroll for Snoop.

We had a good time though. I took him to a WASP party afterwards where we listened to Sinatra and sipped congac...watched Larry Bird highlights...and played pictionary.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YouTube - Jerry Rice's 190 Yard Drive

For us older folk... of the Tecmo Bowl eras.

Jerry Rice's 190 Yard Drive

Super Tecmo Bowl would save season stats... and I think I got Jerry up to 3,700 yds on the season.

I hope Plex doesn't serve 3,700 days. I don't think Jerry has a gun.

82 yard passes with a flick of the wrist.....ahhh tecmo...

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How did you know bout that? We were having fun at the ga' until Stephon Marbury, in a disagreement with his coach, pulled out an automatic weapon and opened fire on everybody.

By the way, the driver's daughter didn't pass away, she was dancing in a rap video and is on payroll for Snoop.

We had a good time though. I took him to a WASP party afterwards where we listened to Sinatra and sipped congac...watched Larry Bird highlights...and played pictionary.

Marley jumping to the race card.... ad nauseum.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lick my fucking nutsack. Adolf Hitler could open a profile and if I called him racist you'd say I was playing the race card.

Likewise.. if it was Brett Favre and he shot himself in the leg... would you be so ardent to defend him?

Ahhhhh

As I said before kiddo... pot [now I see that's literal], meet kettle

What the fuck is going on?

Just throwing out some sagacious wit. It was a banal reference, don't take it personal, it wasn't a knock.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Likewise.. if it was Brett Favre and he shot himself in the leg... would you be so ardent to defend him?

Are you on crack? Who's defending him? I expressed, several times, that I think he should be banned from the NFL for life.

As I said before kiddo... pot [now I see that's literal], meet kettle

As I said in the other thread, stop making so many assumptions, I would hate for you to make an ass of yourself. I don't smoke pot.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by faceking

Leif Garrett meets Lord Byron

What the fuck is going on?

Goddammit..

Leif Garrett: http://991.com/newGallery/Leif-Garrett-Leif-Garrett-359451.jpg
Lord Byron: http://www.royal-deeside.org.uk/assets/images/byron.JPG

Garrett... a clumsy wherewithall 70's dream teen whom fell into stardom and flop of golden hair.
Byron, an 18th century poet turned revolutionary with curly hair... "She Walks In Beauty" "Don Juan"... left England (i.e. the Jets) to help lead the Italians a la Carbonari (i.e. the Dolphins).

Ah fuck... re-read this post in 15 years... you'll find it's brilliance then.