Play Balls!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd like to hear all about. . . your BALLS!

What do you like about them or not? What kind do you have?
What are the biggest ones you've ever seen (not counting ones with elephantitis or something else wrong with them)?

When you are engaged in sex, what--if anything--do you like done to your balls? Do you like to have them played with and sucked by others?

I must admit that I like a pair of big, bouncy balls almost as much as I like a big, juicy cock! :smile:

Thanks!

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love a man's balls - both tight or saggy and yes, the bigger the better! Yum!!

I love licking and sucking on a dude's nuts and sac and love having mine sucked on. It drives me wild!

I have really tight nuts myself.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I have a pair of low hangers in a smooth scrotum.

I am ok with them, I like their smootness, but I think they could be bigger, to match with by penis.

I like them licked, not sucked, and gently caressed during sex.

When I masturbate, I sometimes play with them.

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never really been one for balls. Mine are sorta tight looking and not very big. There are some really big ones on this site...trust me.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
mine get really tight when i'm excited, but usually hang pretty low. i like their size, but when i am excited, they sometimes look smaller. i like to have them licked or rubbed or sucked on when i'm horny. i wouldn't really change anything about them.

yngncute23

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My balls are pretty average size, I think...maybe a bit on the small side. They're naturally pretty hairy and get pretty tight when I'm horned. Although, just gave my balls a bit of a trim today ;)

I love another guy with a bit of hair on his nuts...think it looks sexy. I love to have my balls licked and played with, but not really sucked. Have to play nice. lol

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have huge balls... love having them tugged..sucked...played with....and showing em off in a speedo or gymshorts.. I keep the balls trimmed short for better playtime. :)

Also, I like when a guy has been pumping his nuts :) not too extreme tho..but for a great fantasy feel when fucking/playing around. Too big you can't do much with them but when they are hanging huge and seperated...YUM!!!

Reactions: erpap

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am an absolute sucker for low-hangers (pun intended)!!!! The bigger they are and the lower they hang, the more I'm hooked. Mine are a nice size, but don't hang anywhere near as low as I wished they did. Let's have some photos of those pendulous hangers!!!

Reactions: allmanbud

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I have huge balls... love having them tugged..sucked...played with....and showing em off in a speedo or gymshorts.. I keep the balls trimmed short for better playtime. :)

Also, I like when a guy has been pumping his nuts :) not too extreme tho..but for a great fantasy feel when fucking/playing around. Too big you can't do much with them but when they are hanging huge and seperated...YUM!!!

We never would have guessed it. I mean your pics wouldn't give us a clue. :biggrin1:

Reactions: allmanbud

Jason321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine are quite hairy. Hang lowish, but mostly tight. I love having them played with. Did shave em before, but i like my hairy boys more! When im super worked up and wank wildly, they sumtimes disappear high up. It feels awesome.

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love my balls. Great big smooth (ish) lowhangers. They are a bit out of proportion to my dick, though. I like 'em licked and played with but sucking on them...not so much.
I also love big balls in general, love to hold a great big pair when I'm going down.

Like Daddy used to say..."big balls look good in tight jeans"

hungatx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here are my low hangers. love shaved balls they feel so nice. right nut is a lot bigger than the left. a good tug is always nice.

502004658.jpg
794042315.jpg

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
Last edited: