Play date

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
“You deserve so much better, Ann Marie” Mike said.

“No I don’t Mike.” I said looking at the floor.
“Look at me. I’m a middle aged mother. I’m out of shape, and boring”

“Any man would be lucky to be with you!” Mike retorted. “You’re beautiful. Smart, and amazing mother, sexy, and loyal.. maybe too loyal”

“I’m hardly sexy Mike!” I laughed, blushing as I looked at him. “No one thinks that!”

“I do…… but…. Again……You’re loyal”. He responded sarcastically

“Mike.. you know I can’t even think about that. I’m married” I said

“Yes. Unhappily married to a man that won’t touch you, and treats you like a disease because you gained weight?” Mike was visually pissed.

“I know…”. I lowered my head again..

“Ann Marie…. Uuugh” he groaned. His hand momentarily squeezing my hip, then, just as quickly, he pulled away.

“As I said. You deserve better” be groaned and fell silent.

So… let me catch you up.

I’m ann Marie. I’m 40, and my son’s name is Rob. I’m talking to Michael. I call him Mike. His daughter’s name is Anne.. which is why he calls me Ann Marie. We’re currently sitting on a bench at the museum. We are having a playdate. We are part of a larger group of mothers. Mike is the only dad. He’s very popular. One he’s the only man. TWO he’s a retired army Ranger. He’s tall and muscular. He currently still has his shaggy hair and special forces beard. He’s retired because of an injury and the fact his wife passed away just after Anne was born.

Oddly. I’m not sure why he and I are friends. Most of the moms are the typical soccer moms. Fit, and well dressed, and social butterflies. I, on the other hand, am a little older. Chubby, and admittedly I dress shabby. Sweat pants and T-shirt’s. It’s my choice. But my husband has beaten my self esteem down so low that I weF clothes that are comfortable, and theres no point trying to be attractive. No one is going to look at me even if I dressed better anyway. The other moms, married and single, throw themselves at Mike. They follow him around. He dotes on everyone’s kids so I think they all want a second daddy for their kids. However. Mike walks by them all. Since the first day.. and searches me out. I don’t get it… but I’m not complaining…

He’s a huge flirt, And has told me he was interested in me… I have no idea why. He is so fit and sweet. Such a good father and man in general. He has his pick of any woman. Yet here he is with me on this bench.

“You’re crazy Mike… You don’t want me” I shook my head… “I’m so blah” I made the puking motion.

“Ann Marie…. I’ve seen you naked… I know that’s not true.”

Oh… yeah…. . I forgot to mention that part One night. When my husband really hurt me… I sent Mike a pic of me naked in the mirror, and also one on the bed…. He had not asked for it. I needed someone to tell throw me compliments and feel wanted And Mike did not disappoint. Yeah. I know. Trashing. I’m sorry. I was in a weak moment. I have felt horrible since. In a way I had cheated on my husband.

“I’d date you in a moment” he said……
“You just want what you saw in those pics” I teased him
“Bullshit and you know it. I was trying to ask you out before I ever got those pics!” He said.
“Mike…. I’m playing!” I said looking over at him again. “Calm down. I’m lucky you still talk to you after I sent those to you” I stared at the floor again…..
“Whatever.. You’re silly.” He said fans then pauzed…. “I jerked off to those pics that night!…. And many times since” He continued

My head spun toward him… I’m sure I was blushing. “You did?” My eyes wide. I’m sure a dumbass grin on my face…
“Mike… we were talking all night on the phone when I sent those”.

“ I know!” I was exhausted the next day.” We both laughed.

“You jerk off to me?” I asked.
“What other choice do I have?” He replied bluntly
“Every other woman in here? Or on the planet” I said
“But they’re not you…” he replied.

My pussy was getting warm…. I wiggled in my seat and rolled my eyes back. Jesus he turned me on.

“Mike……”. I sighed

His alarm went off…

“Damn it…. I have to get to the house...” I said. “Asshole will be home soon” I said. Instantly depressed. I am almost constantly depressed anymore…. except when I’m talking to Mike.

“Don’t go home to him then, Ann Marie”
“I…. I have to Mike” I said softly.
“That’s your choice then”. He said coldly. He stood. Leaned over me and kissed my forehead. “My door is always open” he continued.

“You just want a piece of ass Mike” I said being snarky, but regretted it instantly.

“If that’s what you think, I can’t help you… like you said. I could have any piece of ass in here, if I truly wanted it… but I asked you to come to me….” With that. He kissed my forehead again, turned and walked over to Robbie and Anne. He did his secret handshake with Robbie, then grabbed Anne’s hand and walked away. Every mother in visual range watched him leave, and then looked over at me. Robbie joined me at the bench. I was almost crying. Jesus. I was such a bitch to him. What the fuck is wrong with me.

I pulled out my phone and texted him on the edge of tears.
“Mike. I’m sorry I said those things. You’re my best friend and honestly the only friend I really have…. I act that way, because you know I want to and would likely do anything you wanted if you got too close….. so I push you away…. I’m sorry. You don’t deserve that…. You deserve the world… with or without me in it ❤️❤️

He replied within moments.

“I know sweetheart. I know….. I’m not going anywhere… I’ll always be your friend… I don’t need the world, specifically because I have you… ❤️

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I blinked rapidly.
“Are you ok mommy… are you mad at Mike?” Robbie asked.

“God no Rob… no I’m not mad at Mike” I wiped my eyes. “Let’s go home”. And we got up and left.

My husband was pissed dinner wasn’t made. Even though he only had tk wait 15 minutes. After dinner. I did dishes and got Robbie showered. I climbed in bed and shut my light off.

“You and Robbie should stop going to the museum. It would be better for the both of you if you went for walks or something. We don’t want him to get out of shape too!” He said out of nowhere. “I know you just sit and watch him play. And he doesn’t get much exercise there either”

“Are you fucking serious Jim?” I asked already crying. Not due to him. But due to everything in my head. “You don’t ask about our day. What we did if he had fun?” You go straight to saying I’m lazy, snd overweight?” I rolled away crying.

“I’m just giving you advice. Don’t you ever want to have sex again?” He said.

I rolled back toward him? “What does that have to do with anything?” I asked glaring at him.. I assumed his answer and was right.
“I can’t get horny and aroused with you like this”.

“Wow…. Just wow Jim… as if you’re some sort of model” I got out of bed and went out to the couch.

“Jesus. Another bad night with this POS” I texted Mike

He replied instantly

“I’m sorry. You know where to go that you’ll be treated like you deserve…. but even if you choose otherwise… I’m here to vent to”

“I’m lazy and I’m making Rob fat and lazy too” I texted.

“Oh Jesus, Anne Marie, No you’re not” he replied.

“I kind of am I guess….. I don’t even try to look nice and dress nice” I texted.

“You’re comfy at playdates. Who the Fuck cares…. Plus. Your butt looks nice in sweatpants” he replied.

“What are you doing Mike?” I asked.

“Laying here texting you” he replied.

“I’m on the couch….. alone..” I texted

“I’m sorry you’re alone… but since you’re not here. I’m also glad you’re alone. ” he replied.

“Jesus. I need you Mike” I texted and regretted it. I can’t go down this road. I said to myself

“I need you too Ann Marie” he replied. “Currently…. I need you sitting on my face”

And like that…. My pussy was on fire dripping wet

“Mike! Stop that!….” I texted.
“Sorry. I had to…. I’ll stop” he replied.

I pulled my panties off…. I spread my legs and CLICK i sent the pic……

“Ann Marie…… first. I need that wet pussy…. More than you can grasp… second. You know you’re going to hate yourself for sending that…. But I like it. You made me so hard..” He texted

“You’re hard? Already?” I asked.
“I wasn’t until you sent that pic. But the thought of you sitting on my face, Of course I am”

“No way…. From looking at me? No way”

The pic of his long hard thick dick popped up on my screen…..

“Jesus Micheal!!…”

“See… I told you you made me hard”.

My hand began to play with my pussy.
“Mike. I’m rubbing myself” I texted

“I’m stroking myself too. I wish it was your pussy instead”

“I wish it was your big dick Mike.. but I’m kinda scared of that… it’s bigger than I’ve ever seen… let alone had”

“I’m sure we could make it work”

“Mike… I am already about to cum” I texted and sent a pic of my finger buried in my pussy.

“Anne Marie. Cum for me”. He replied
And I did. The fastest and honestly best orgasm I’ve ever had. Fluids poured out of me onto the couch. I sent him one last pic of my wet puffy pussy lips and the damp spot on the cushion.

“Jesus Mike. I’ve never had one like that……. I’m so wet”
“Think how it will be when you’re on my cock, Ann Marie”

“Oh my God Mike! We can’t!” I texted and quickly felt guilty.

“I know” he said. “By the way…. I just came too, but no woman wants to see that pic”

He was wrong. Which is funny. I’ve never been turned on by dicks. But I’ve wanted to see Mike’s since I met him…… and now that I have. It’s even better than I expected.

I fell asleep texting him.

I was suddenly started awake by my husband.

“Why are you naked Ann?” Jim asked.
He was standing over me holding my phone.
I was laying on the couch naked. My panties on the floor beside the couch

“I was hot last night” I replied panicking.

“Why is your phone locked?” He stared at me…

“So Rob doesn’t get into it.” I replied

“Put some clothes on.. no one wants to see that” he dropped my phone on my stomach and walked away. I covered up with my blanket. Rolled against the couch and cried. God I was a horrible person…. But god he is an asshole…..

I talked to Mike every night after that. I started sleeping on the couch instead of with my husband. I was more comfortable not being beside him. However, Mike and I didn’t repeat what happened last night.

“Hey, there is a play date at the zoo in cinci Friday. Are you going?” I texted Mike.

“I wasn’t. But I will if you want to go” he replied

“I did. But my car isn’t trustworthy that far” I texted.

“Ok…. I can drive” he replied.

“Ok!” replied. “It’s a date!”

“With kids. Yay!!” He replied.

“” I said back

Friday came. I wore a sundress that my husband said was hideous on me. I looked huge in it according to him.
We met at Mike’s house and i stepped out of the car… Mike stood beside his van with his jaw on the ground.

“Oh my lord!” He mouthed as Rob and i walked toward him.

“What?” I asked

“You look incredible Anne Marie” he said as he opened my door and let me in the van

We all got situated and headed out. The kids watching a movie. It’s about a two hour drive

His hand briefly touched my leg through my dress.

“You look sexy as hell in that!” He literally groaned “If we didn’t have these blasted kids I’d get a hotel” he said.

“Mike!” I looked at him and then in the back.
“They can’t hear me”

“Mike! You know we can’t” I said.

“I know… doesn’t mean I’m not thinking about it” he said.

“Ugh. Mike. Just ugh”

“You know you want to” he smiled

“I know I do too” I replied. “But I’m married Mike… I can’t..”

“He’s an asshole Anne Marie… you deserve to be treated better”

“I know… Mike.. You make me so weak. I’m pretty sure I couldn’t deny you if you really pressed this…” I said

“I’d never make you make a decision that you’d regret Anne Marie…. But someday maybe you’ll decide you won’t regret it”. His hand fell on my knee and pushed my skirt up my thigh and gripped it tightly

“Mike!” I scolded him looking back at Rob.
Again. He was staring at the video

I grabbed his hand and pulled it off. Smacking it, but turned and smiled at him.

“Stop it! I don’t have the mental willpower to keep this up and not break and end up sleeping with you”. I sighed. “Plus. I’m wearing granny panties.” I laughed. “That’ll kill the mood!”

His head whipped towards me with an odd expression

“What?” I winked “I don’t have any intentions on them being seen today and they’re comfortable” I said bluntly

We pulled into the parking. All the other moms were there already. I swear They all watched us Disembark. Mike getting my door and also helped Robbie as well as his own daughter out of the vehicle. He told me before he was so nice to Robbie because he assumed since Jim was such a shit husband. He was likely a shit dad and needed a role model on how to be a good man, father, and now to treat women. which was true. all of it. His hand briefly would touch my hip as he walked beside me. Almost as a signal to others that I was his, but subtle enough that the kids would notice.

About 1/3 of the way through the zoo.. the kids were about 100 yard ahead of us.. I felt Mike’s fingers brush against mine. I ignored .. then I felt them again… I stretched and moved my fingers trying to find his….. suddenly he interlaced his fingers with mine. I squeezed his hand tightly. We walked for a few minutes hand in hand. My heart racing. I felt like a teenager in love. The kids became involved in a splash pad…
“Rob… do not get wet, we have to ride in Mike’s van” I yelled thinking I needed to take my own advice.

“It’s fine! Play!” Mike yelled over me.

“It’s just a car Anne Marie. Let them play”. He said softly to me.

I turned toward him to admire how amazing of a man he was.. when he pulled me behind a large bush and He pulled me in close and kissed me. His tongue wrestling with mine.. Then he pulled away. Sucking on my lower lip as he did so…”

“Mike!” I stared at him.

“Sorry. I had to…” he said.

“Why?”
“Because I wanted to know what it was like to kiss you… and now I know… “

“And?” I asked

“I want to keep doing it… for as long as I live”

“God damn it Mike… I can’t keep fighting you…..”

“Then don’t” he kissed my forehead and cheek and walked back into the open and to the splash pad. He got drenched playing with Rob and Anne. He got me wet too.. but in a different way. He was driving me insane. I was losing my mind….

It was getting late. We ate dinner in the cafe and then packed in the van. He opened my door to let me in, as I passed him. He gripped my ass…

“Mike!” I swatted at his hand but missed

Turning the movie on.. he pulled out of the spot. the kids were asleep before we got more than 10 miles away.

“I had a great day today” I said. I was happier than I had been in years.

“Me to Ann Marie”. His hand touched my leg.

“Mike.”

“They’re asleep Ann Marie “

I sighed…. Lifting my dress slightly so he could put his hand on my thigh. His hand was so warm. He moved it upward. I squeezed my thighs together.

“Mike!” My hand grabbed his and held it.

“You think I’m disliking having my hand smashed between your thighs? Seems like heaven to me” he smiled at me and gripped me inner thigh.

His pinky was against my panties and he knew it… He rubbed it back and forth lightly. I was on fire

“Mike” I sighed looking over at him as he drove.

He stopped…. He relaxed his hand on my thigh. But it was too late. I was his. I knew it. I spread my legs and pulled his hand over my pussy and he grabbed it gently in his hand. He squeezed and rubbed it. I moaned and pushed back against my seat as I opened my legs as far as possible. He adjusted in his seat moving closer.

“You really are wearing granny panties” he laughed. I turned red.

“I really wasn’t planning on anyone seeing these Mike… yet here we are……ooooh God…..” he grabbed my thick mound tightly in his hand. I pulled his hand up to my waistband. Pulling them away from my body he slipped his hand into them and grabbed my pussy fully. Skin to skin. His finger began to move my lips apart. I’m sure I was pouring all over his hand.

“Oh God Mike” I moaned

“Your pussy is on fire…” his finger found my clit and began to play with it. I held his hand through my panties pressing him against me, and squirmed

“Oh my God Mike!” I groaned loudly squirming

“Ssshhh” he smiled at me. I quickly looked over my shoulder and back at him

“oh god” I moaned again his fingers playing with my lips and clit

“Mike that feels so good.…” I groaned.

His finger slipped into me.
“Oh…. Oh my God. Oh God Mike” grinding my pussy against his hand”

“Take your panties off” Mike said

“In here?”

“Yes please?” He said.

I thrusted my hips up and wiggles out of my panties, as I did so. He licked his fingers.

“Jesus Mike!! Really?” I scrunched my nose

“what?” He shrugged.

I sat back down spreading my legs and his hand groped at my Swollen dripping pussy His began to finger me faster
He was staring between my legs more than at the road.

“Watch the…..Road…..Mike.. Oohh Jesus” I moaned.

“Jesus your pussy looks so good Anne Marie” he growled

I felt my body tensing.

“Oh my God Mike. Oh God. oh god. Fuck. Oh my God. I’m going to cum. Mike. I’m cumming. Mike. Oh my god Mike” I grabbed his hand and held it against my mound tightly as I pressed back against his seat. I covered my mouth with my
Other hand holding in a scream. My legs closing tightly as I shook as an orgasm rocked through me. I held my Breath.

“Oh my god Mike” I sighed as I relaxed. My pussy felt like a water fall. My ass was soaked.

“Your seats…..”. I looked between my legs an and then at him.

“I couldn’t give a fuck about the seats Anne Marie” His hand still massaging my sopping wet mound.

“Now we need to find time to get you to cum on me” he gripped my pussy.

“Mike…. We shouldn’t have even done this….” I sighed. Pulling my panties back on and fixing my dress. “I shouldn’t have let it get this far… I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. God I want you. I want you more than you can know… but I can’t. I’m married…..To his daddy” I looked over my shoulder at Rob.

The look on Mike’s face dropped.

“I know…. Whatever you need to do Anne Marie…. No pressure still. You needed that and you deserved it”. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. Then licked his fingers again

“My God Mike, you’re dirty”
“I can’t help it… You taste good!”
“Uuuggghh” I groaned in disgust.

I sighed…
I reluctantly reached over and grabbed his bulge. He was clearly turned on. I went for his zipper.

“No…. It’s ok” he said.

“I owe you”. I replied.

“You don’t owe me anything. And I want your pussy. Not your hand”

“I’ll give you a blowjob” I said winking

“That’s ok… maybe next time” he gripped my hand and kissed it again.

“Why are you doing this to me?” I asked “why are you torturing me?”

“I’ve fallen for you Anne Marie. You can’t blame me for trying to win you over” he said.

“You have already Mike”. I looked at him and began to cry. “Mike. You know you can have me at anytime…. I know that too…. But it’s not right…. I’m married right now.. I’m a horrible person because I let you do that… and I know if you wanted to. You’d get me in bed tonight..” I closed my eyes and looked toward the window crying.

“I’m sorry…” he said.
“Don’t be…. I wanted it as much as you” I said softly. Holding his hand

We got to his house.
He carried Rob to my car and Buckled him in
“You know you’re always welcome in my home…. And bed “ he said to me.
“I know” I said and kissed him. I pulled away from him and climbed in my car quickly and drove home balling

As I pulled away I saw him carry Anne inside.

scrabblemenow69

Cherished Member
Media
“You deserve so much better, Ann Marie” Mike said.

“No I don’t Mike.” I said looking at the floor.
“Look at me. I’m a middle aged mother. I’m out of shape, and boring”

“Any man would be lucky to be with you!” Mike retorted. “You’re beautiful. Smart, and amazing mother, sexy, and loyal.. maybe too loyal”

“I’m hardly sexy Mike!” I laughed, blushing as I looked at him. “No one thinks that!”

“I do…… but…. Again……You’re loyal”. He responded sarcastically

“Mike.. you know I can’t even think about that. I’m married” I said

“Yes. Unhappily married to a man that won’t touch you, and treats you like a disease because you gained weight?” Mike was visually pissed.

“I know…”. I lowered my head again..

“Ann Marie…. Uuugh” he groaned. His hand momentarily squeezing my hip, then, just as quickly, he pulled away.

“As I said. You deserve better” be groaned and fell silent.

So… let me catch you up.

I’m ann Marie. I’m 40, and my son’s name is Rob. I’m talking to Michael. I call him Mike. His daughter’s name is Anne.. which is why he calls me Ann Marie. We’re currently sitting on a bench at the museum. We are having a playdate. We are part of a larger group of mothers. Mike is the only dad. He’s very popular. One he’s the only man. TWO he’s a retired army Ranger. He’s tall and muscular. He currently still has his shaggy hair and special forces beard. He’s retired because of an injury and the fact his wife passed away just after Anne was born.

Oddly. I’m not sure why he and I are friends. Most of the moms are the typical soccer moms. Fit, and well dressed, and social butterflies. I, on the other hand, am a little older. Chubby, and admittedly I dress shabby. Sweat pants and T-shirt’s. It’s my choice. But my husband has beaten my self esteem down so low that I weF clothes that are comfortable, and theres no point trying to be attractive. No one is going to look at me even if I dressed better anyway. The other moms, married and single, throw themselves at Mike. They follow him around. He dotes on everyone’s kids so I think they all want a second daddy for their kids. However. Mike walks by them all. Since the first day.. and searches me out. I don’t get it… but I’m not complaining…

He’s a huge flirt, And has told me he was interested in me… I have no idea why. He is so fit and sweet. Such a good father and man in general. He has his pick of any woman. Yet here he is with me on this bench.

“You’re crazy Mike… You don’t want me” I shook my head… “I’m so blah” I made the puking motion.

“Ann Marie…. I’ve seen you naked… I know that’s not true.”

Oh… yeah…. . I forgot to mention that part One night. When my husband really hurt me… I sent Mike a pic of me naked in the mirror, and also one on the bed…. He had not asked for it. I needed someone to tell throw me compliments and feel wanted And Mike did not disappoint. Yeah. I know. Trashing. I’m sorry. I was in a weak moment. I have felt horrible since. In a way I had cheated on my husband.

“I’d date you in a moment” he said……
“You just want what you saw in those pics” I teased him
“Bullshit and you know it. I was trying to ask you out before I ever got those pics!” He said.
“Mike…. I’m playing!” I said looking over at him again. “Calm down. I’m lucky you still talk to you after I sent those to you” I stared at the floor again…..
“Whatever.. You’re silly.” He said fans then pauzed…. “I jerked off to those pics that night!…. And many times since” He continued

My head spun toward him… I’m sure I was blushing. “You did?” My eyes wide. I’m sure a dumbass grin on my face…
“Mike… we were talking all night on the phone when I sent those”.

“ I know!” I was exhausted the next day.” We both laughed.

“You jerk off to me?” I asked.
“What other choice do I have?” He replied bluntly
“Every other woman in here? Or on the planet” I said
“But they’re not you…” he replied.

My pussy was getting warm…. I wiggled in my seat and rolled my eyes back. Jesus he turned me on.

“Mike……”. I sighed

His alarm went off…

“Damn it…. I have to get to the house...” I said. “Asshole will be home soon” I said. Instantly depressed. I am almost constantly depressed anymore…. except when I’m talking to Mike.

“Don’t go home to him then, Ann Marie”
“I…. I have to Mike” I said softly.
“That’s your choice then”. He said coldly. He stood. Leaned over me and kissed my forehead. “My door is always open” he continued.

“You just want a piece of ass Mike” I said being snarky, but regretted it instantly.

“If that’s what you think, I can’t help you… like you said. I could have any piece of ass in here, if I truly wanted it… but I asked you to come to me….” With that. He kissed my forehead again, turned and walked over to Robbie and Anne. He did his secret handshake with Robbie, then grabbed Anne’s hand and walked away. Every mother in visual range watched him leave, and then looked over at me. Robbie joined me at the bench. I was almost crying. Jesus. I was such a bitch to him. What the fuck is wrong with me.

I pulled out my phone and texted him on the edge of tears.
“Mike. I’m sorry I said those things. You’re my best friend and honestly the only friend I really have…. I act that way, because you know I want to and would likely do anything you wanted if you got too close….. so I push you away…. I’m sorry. You don’t deserve that…. You deserve the world… with or without me in it ❤️❤️

He replied within moments.

“I know sweetheart. I know….. I’m not going anywhere… I’ll always be your friend… I don’t need the world, specifically because I have you… ❤️

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I blinked rapidly.
“Are you ok mommy… are you mad at Mike?” Robbie asked.

“God no Rob… no I’m not mad at Mike” I wiped my eyes. “Let’s go home”. And we got up and left.

My husband was pissed dinner wasn’t made. Even though he only had tk wait 15 minutes. After dinner. I did dishes and got Robbie showered. I climbed in bed and shut my light off.

“You and Robbie should stop going to the museum. It would be better for the both of you if you went for walks or something. We don’t want him to get out of shape too!” He said out of nowhere. “I know you just sit and watch him play. And he doesn’t get much exercise there either”

“Are you fucking serious Jim?” I asked already crying. Not due to him. But due to everything in my head. “You don’t ask about our day. What we did if he had fun?” You go straight to saying I’m lazy, snd overweight?” I rolled away crying.

“I’m just giving you advice. Don’t you ever want to have sex again?” He said.

I rolled back toward him? “What does that have to do with anything?” I asked glaring at him.. I assumed his answer and was right.
“I can’t get horny and aroused with you like this”.

“Wow…. Just wow Jim… as if you’re some sort of model” I got out of bed and went out to the couch.

“Jesus. Another bad night with this POS” I texted Mike

He replied instantly

“I’m sorry. You know where to go that you’ll be treated like you deserve…. but even if you choose otherwise… I’m here to vent to”

“I’m lazy and I’m making Rob fat and lazy too” I texted.

“Oh Jesus, Anne Marie, No you’re not” he replied.

“I kind of am I guess….. I don’t even try to look nice and dress nice” I texted.

“You’re comfy at playdates. Who the Fuck cares…. Plus. Your butt looks nice in sweatpants” he replied.

“What are you doing Mike?” I asked.

“Laying here texting you” he replied.

“I’m on the couch….. alone..” I texted

“I’m sorry you’re alone… but since you’re not here. I’m also glad you’re alone. ” he replied.

“Jesus. I need you Mike” I texted and regretted it. I can’t go down this road. I said to myself

“I need you too Ann Marie” he replied. “Currently…. I need you sitting on my face”

And like that…. My pussy was on fire dripping wet

“Mike! Stop that!….” I texted.
“Sorry. I had to…. I’ll stop” he replied.

I pulled my panties off…. I spread my legs and CLICK i sent the pic……

“Ann Marie…… first. I need that wet pussy…. More than you can grasp… second. You know you’re going to hate yourself for sending that…. But I like it. You made me so hard..” He texted

“You’re hard? Already?” I asked.
“I wasn’t until you sent that pic. But the thought of you sitting on my face, Of course I am”

“No way…. From looking at me? No way”

The pic of his long hard thick dick popped up on my screen…..

“Jesus Micheal!!…”

“See… I told you you made me hard”.

My hand began to play with my pussy.
“Mike. I’m rubbing myself” I texted

“I’m stroking myself too. I wish it was your pussy instead”

“I wish it was your big dick Mike.. but I’m kinda scared of that… it’s bigger than I’ve ever seen… let alone had”

“I’m sure we could make it work”

“Mike… I am already about to cum” I texted and sent a pic of my finger buried in my pussy.

“Anne Marie. Cum for me”. He replied
And I did. The fastest and honestly best orgasm I’ve ever had. Fluids poured out of me onto the couch. I sent him one last pic of my wet puffy pussy lips and the damp spot on the cushion.

“Jesus Mike. I’ve never had one like that……. I’m so wet”
“Think how it will be when you’re on my cock, Ann Marie”

“Oh my God Mike! We can’t!” I texted and quickly felt guilty.

“I know” he said. “By the way…. I just came too, but no woman wants to see that pic”

He was wrong. Which is funny. I’ve never been turned on by dicks. But I’ve wanted to see Mike’s since I met him…… and now that I have. It’s even better than I expected.

I fell asleep texting him.

I was suddenly started awake by my husband.

“Why are you naked Ann?” Jim asked.
He was standing over me holding my phone.
I was laying on the couch naked. My panties on the floor beside the couch

“I was hot last night” I replied panicking.

“Why is your phone locked?” He stared at me…

“So Rob doesn’t get into it.” I replied

“Put some clothes on.. no one wants to see that” he dropped my phone on my stomach and walked away. I covered up with my blanket. Rolled against the couch and cried. God I was a horrible person…. But god he is an asshole…..

I talked to Mike every night after that. I started sleeping on the couch instead of with my husband. I was more comfortable not being beside him. However, Mike and I didn’t repeat what happened last night.

“Hey, there is a play date at the zoo in cinci Friday. Are you going?” I texted Mike.

“I wasn’t. But I will if you want to go” he replied

“I did. But my car isn’t trustworthy that far” I texted.

“Ok…. I can drive” he replied.

“Ok!” replied. “It’s a date!”

“With kids. Yay!!” He replied.

“” I said back

Friday came. I wore a sundress that my husband said was hideous on me. I looked huge in it according to him.
We met at Mike’s house and i stepped out of the car… Mike stood beside his van with his jaw on the ground.

“Oh my lord!” He mouthed as Rob and i walked toward him.

“What?” I asked

“You look incredible Anne Marie” he said as he opened my door and let me in the van

We all got situated and headed out. The kids watching a movie. It’s about a two hour drive

His hand briefly touched my leg through my dress.

“You look sexy as hell in that!” He literally groaned “If we didn’t have these blasted kids I’d get a hotel” he said.

“Mike!” I looked at him and then in the back.
“They can’t hear me”

“Mike! You know we can’t” I said.

“I know… doesn’t mean I’m not thinking about it” he said.

“Ugh. Mike. Just ugh”

“You know you want to” he smiled

“I know I do too” I replied. “But I’m married Mike… I can’t..”

“He’s an asshole Anne Marie… you deserve to be treated better”

“I know… Mike.. You make me so weak. I’m pretty sure I couldn’t deny you if you really pressed this…” I said

“I’d never make you make a decision that you’d regret Anne Marie…. But someday maybe you’ll decide you won’t regret it”. His hand fell on my knee and pushed my skirt up my thigh and gripped it tightly

“Mike!” I scolded him looking back at Rob.
Again. He was staring at the video

I grabbed his hand and pulled it off. Smacking it, but turned and smiled at him.

“Stop it! I don’t have the mental willpower to keep this up and not break and end up sleeping with you”. I sighed. “Plus. I’m wearing granny panties.” I laughed. “That’ll kill the mood!”

His head whipped towards me with an odd expression

“What?” I winked “I don’t have any intentions on them being seen today and they’re comfortable” I said bluntly

We pulled into the parking. All the other moms were there already. I swear They all watched us Disembark. Mike getting my door and also helped Robbie as well as his own daughter out of the vehicle. He told me before he was so nice to Robbie because he assumed since Jim was such a shit husband. He was likely a shit dad and needed a role model on how to be a good man, father, and now to treat women. which was true. all of it. His hand briefly would touch my hip as he walked beside me. Almost as a signal to others that I was his, but subtle enough that the kids would notice.

About 1/3 of the way through the zoo.. the kids were about 100 yard ahead of us.. I felt Mike’s fingers brush against mine. I ignored .. then I felt them again… I stretched and moved my fingers trying to find his….. suddenly he interlaced his fingers with mine. I squeezed his hand tightly. We walked for a few minutes hand in hand. My heart racing. I felt like a teenager in love. The kids became involved in a splash pad…
“Rob… do not get wet, we have to ride in Mike’s van” I yelled thinking I needed to take my own advice.

“It’s fine! Play!” Mike yelled over me.

“It’s just a car Anne Marie. Let them play”. He said softly to me.

I turned toward him to admire how amazing of a man he was.. when he pulled me behind a large bush and He pulled me in close and kissed me. His tongue wrestling with mine.. Then he pulled away. Sucking on my lower lip as he did so…”

“Mike!” I stared at him.

“Sorry. I had to…” he said.

“Why?”
“Because I wanted to know what it was like to kiss you… and now I know… “

“And?” I asked

“I want to keep doing it… for as long as I live”

“God damn it Mike… I can’t keep fighting you…..”

“Then don’t” he kissed my forehead and cheek and walked back into the open and to the splash pad. He got drenched playing with Rob and Anne. He got me wet too.. but in a different way. He was driving me insane. I was losing my mind….

It was getting late. We ate dinner in the cafe and then packed in the van. He opened my door to let me in, as I passed him. He gripped my ass…

“Mike!” I swatted at his hand but missed

Turning the movie on.. he pulled out of the spot. the kids were asleep before we got more than 10 miles away.

“I had a great day today” I said. I was happier than I had been in years.

“Me to Ann Marie”. His hand touched my leg.

“Mike.”

“They’re asleep Ann Marie “

I sighed…. Lifting my dress slightly so he could put his hand on my thigh. His hand was so warm. He moved it upward. I squeezed my thighs together.

“Mike!” My hand grabbed his and held it.

“You think I’m disliking having my hand smashed between your thighs? Seems like heaven to me” he smiled at me and gripped me inner thigh.

His pinky was against my panties and he knew it… He rubbed it back and forth lightly. I was on fire

“Mike” I sighed looking over at him as he drove.

He stopped…. He relaxed his hand on my thigh. But it was too late. I was his. I knew it. I spread my legs and pulled his hand over my pussy and he grabbed it gently in his hand. He squeezed and rubbed it. I moaned and pushed back against my seat as I opened my legs as far as possible. He adjusted in his seat moving closer.

“You really are wearing granny panties” he laughed. I turned red.

“I really wasn’t planning on anyone seeing these Mike… yet here we are……ooooh God…..” he grabbed my thick mound tightly in his hand. I pulled his hand up to my waistband. Pulling them away from my body he slipped his hand into them and grabbed my pussy fully. Skin to skin. His finger began to move my lips apart. I’m sure I was pouring all over his hand.

“Oh God Mike” I moaned

“Your pussy is on fire…” his finger found my clit and began to play with it. I held his hand through my panties pressing him against me, and squirmed

“Oh my God Mike!” I groaned loudly squirming

“Ssshhh” he smiled at me. I quickly looked over my shoulder and back at him

“oh god” I moaned again his fingers playing with my lips and clit

“Mike that feels so good.…” I groaned.

His finger slipped into me.
“Oh…. Oh my God. Oh God Mike” grinding my pussy against his hand”

“Take your panties off” Mike said

“In here?”

“Yes please?” He said.

I thrusted my hips up and wiggles out of my panties, as I did so. He licked his fingers.

“Jesus Mike!! Really?” I scrunched my nose

“what?” He shrugged.

I sat back down spreading my legs and his hand groped at my Swollen dripping pussy His began to finger me faster
He was staring between my legs more than at the road.

“Watch the…..Road…..Mike.. Oohh Jesus” I moaned.

“Jesus your pussy looks so good Anne Marie” he growled

I felt my body tensing.

“Oh my God Mike. Oh God. oh god. Fuck. Oh my God. I’m going to cum. Mike. I’m cumming. Mike. Oh my god Mike” I grabbed his hand and held it against my mound tightly as I pressed back against his seat. I covered my mouth with my
Other hand holding in a scream. My legs closing tightly as I shook as an orgasm rocked through me. I held my Breath.

“Oh my god Mike” I sighed as I relaxed. My pussy felt like a water fall. My ass was soaked.

“Your seats…..”. I looked between my legs an and then at him.

“I couldn’t give a fuck about the seats Anne Marie” His hand still massaging my sopping wet mound.

“Now we need to find time to get you to cum on me” he gripped my pussy.

“Mike…. We shouldn’t have even done this….” I sighed. Pulling my panties back on and fixing my dress. “I shouldn’t have let it get this far… I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. God I want you. I want you more than you can know… but I can’t. I’m married…..To his daddy” I looked over my shoulder at Rob.

The look on Mike’s face dropped.

“I know…. Whatever you need to do Anne Marie…. No pressure still. You needed that and you deserved it”. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. Then licked his fingers again

“My God Mike, you’re dirty”
“I can’t help it… You taste good!”
“Uuuggghh” I groaned in disgust.

I sighed…
I reluctantly reached over and grabbed his bulge. He was clearly turned on. I went for his zipper.

“No…. It’s ok” he said.

“I owe you”. I replied.

“You don’t owe me anything. And I want your pussy. Not your hand”

“I’ll give you a blowjob” I said winking

“That’s ok… maybe next time” he gripped my hand and kissed it again.

“Why are you doing this to me?” I asked “why are you torturing me?”

“I’ve fallen for you Anne Marie. You can’t blame me for trying to win you over” he said.

“You have already Mike”. I looked at him and began to cry. “Mike. You know you can have me at anytime…. I know that too…. But it’s not right…. I’m married right now.. I’m a horrible person because I let you do that… and I know if you wanted to. You’d get me in bed tonight..” I closed my eyes and looked toward the window crying.

“I’m sorry…” he said.
“Don’t be…. I wanted it as much as you” I said softly. Holding his hand

We got to his house.
He carried Rob to my car and Buckled him in
“You know you’re always welcome in my home…. And bed “ he said to me.
“I know” I said and kissed him. I pulled away from him and climbed in my car quickly and drove home balling

As I pulled away I saw him carry Anne inside.
HOT

Reactions: 18wheeler