Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
SO this might seem like "duh- that's kinda obvious" but I'm just wondering if it's true for most big guys...

For the guys who are showers (not growers) or those who grew large during puberty and were always a step ahead of other guys...

Do you equate your current enjoyment for big dick and jo/edging to the attention that was given you by _others_ because you are hung- or do you like big dick because you HAVE ONE?

Let me ask it again another way: we all develop interests (arts, sports, etc) and who we are socially, in part due to our early experiences. Without discussing underage behavior or otherwise being inappropriate- would you say that your experiences were social (group interactions where others confirmed your large status) or solo (more to play with--- means more playtime for you)?

I would say that for me, since I am more of a grower than a shower, my reason for being on this board has more to do with social times when buddies were hangin out at my house and things got carried away- and my size caused some domino effect playtime, or some basically normal and healthy adult interactions (locker rooms, swimming pools, camping, etc.)

That, combined with the fraternal behavior on this board, has caused me to think about my body more and engage my BRAIN, which in turn gets the blood flowing to enlarge the equipment for play time later.

When you live in the middle (not big, not small) i wouldn't guess that you would naturally be completely inwardly focused on your own cock growing up (at least, not past that natural social phase growing up) and it would take external experiences that would maybe move you to enjoyment of the big schlong.

Perhaps the guys who naturally are always packing just came at it more instinctively, based upon plenty of hands-on experiences.

So which is it big guys? :)

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I DEVELOPED A NICE BIG DICK BY THE TIME I WAS ELEVEN WITH A REALLY PRETTY DARK BUSH. NONE OF MY BUDS MY AGE HAD ANYTHING---THEY CONTINUED FOR ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO LOOKING PREPUBESCENT. THEY WERE INTRIQUED BY MY COCK AND I SOON LEARNED IT WAS FOR MORE THAN URINATING......THAT IS A WHOLE OTHER STORY. YEARS LATER IN MY TWENTIES ONE OF MY BUDS CAME HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS AND WE RAN INTO EACH OTHER AT A LOCAL BAR AND HE WAS DRUNK AND ASKED TO SEE MY COCK BECAUSE HE REMEMBERD IT BEING SO ''huge''.SO I DO THINK MY FASCINATION WITH COCK IS RELATED.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Being big soft has influenced my stance towards public nudity and will to compare: being stared and occasionally complimented made the joke.

Being hung as been a turn on has sure made me jerk off more in my teen years and made me post pics here.