Play with balls

Jaycat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont like it that much.... The first person to ever play with mine he is real rough and it kinda hurts. Im still with him and he continues to be rough.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love playing with balls & my balls played with.

But none of that softly softly gentle stuff - my balls were built to tow trailers LOL

Not quite, but I do love my balls played with - HARD

hell yes! my balls were made for action and I derive so much pleasure from them...make them work hard and the reward is a harder cock and more voluminous and intense orgasms! BTW your cock and balls are BEAUTIFUL! YUM!

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I get as much pleasure from my balls being played with as my cock.

I love lying on my back, with someone between my legs licking and sucking my balls while wanking my lubricated dick. A climax is also made much more enjoyable if they are playing with my bollocks as my dick explodes.

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
During foreplay, ever-so-gentle fingertip caressing all over my balls and perineum is excruciatingly arousing. And then during hard and fast doggie fucking when she reaches up between her legs to fondle harder, that will almost always start the inevitable ramp-up to a mind blowing orgasm.

clav2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love it! Nice and sensitive there and licking and sucking gets me really excited, as does gentle teasing with fingers

hp6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I LOVE to have the balls sucked, licked played with. Had a suck buddy that had no gag reflex whatsoever, he used to be able to lick my balls while he deep throated me. I was always amazed that he could deepthroat 8.5 thick inches and still find the ability to lick my balls at the same time. He had a real choker himself, but he only got off on getting his salad tossed which I gladly did for him.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is absolutely obsessed with ball play. Her technique is amazing and always makes me cum. She loves the way balls look and feel. I'm not sure the majority of women agree with her. Fortunately for me, she's a sexy, hot ball freak. Women of LPSG...generally, what is your opinion of balls? Take them? Leave them? Love them? Does size matter? High and tight or loose and floppy?