Playboy's Foursome

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Never it’s not for gay men

I've seen some of the episodes and there are a few male homosexual undertones. Yes, it's more of the straight male looking for lesbian action from their wives/gf, but there is a bit more to it if you just watch.

Later.

Heyyou34

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen some of the episodes and there are a few male homosexual undertones. Yes, it's more of the straight male looking for lesbian action from their wives/gf, but there is a bit more to it if you just watch.

Later.
Yea but he specifically asked for touching or kissing. There’s none of that. It’s hot to watch for the sake of their being hot guys but it’s not for gay audiences

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yea but he specifically asked for touching or kissing. There’s none of that. It’s hot to watch for the sake of their being hot guys but it’s not for gay audiences

No, but not in the kissing/touching way. Just lesbian stuff, which I love, particularly if the girls are a bit chunkier.

bingbongsf

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have info on Trent from Season 5 episode 1? There has to be some more of this guy out there View attachment 792795
I've been trying to find more info but have not had any luck. I'm super annoyed because there was this making of/bts video that i think came out before season 5 that showed a clip of him just standing naked. I can't find it anymore though :/

Reactions: pickmeup

pickmeup

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've been trying to find more info but have not had any luck. I'm super annoyed because there was this making of/bts video that i think came out before season 5 that showed a clip of him just standing naked. I can't find it anymore though :/

Keep looking and I will do the same. There has to be someway to find more on this guy.

GayPatrick26

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight