Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just curious, how many other couples are into spanking each other? I don't mean full-blown dominant-S&M stuff, but just playful whacks on each other's asses. The wife and I have no children or anyone else in the house, so we can do whatever we want out in the open, and probably half the times we walk past each other during the course of a day, one of us will give the other a smack on the butt. Sometimes if she's naked or in something I can either pull up or down easily, I'll just about play a drum solo on that thing. LOL

I carry it into the bedroom more than she does, though she'll give me a few whacks here and there during the throes. Unfortunately I get a little carried away sometimes and whack her harder than I intend, but she's cool with it and knows I don't mean any harm or insult. I'll also smack on the ass with my cock instead of my hand (obviously, she can't do the same to me :wink:).

Again, I'm not looking for any big analysis or anything, just curious as to how many other couples behave similarly. Maybe I'm just a kinky freak, but honestly, not being able to smack her butt again would be like never being able to get another BJ. I find it that irresistible.

(Oh, I hope I picked the right forum for this. It's somewhat sexual, but didn't seem to fit under "Sex with a large penis.")

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Slapping/swatting/spanking as part of play is fine provided it's consensual.

I have paddled a few guys who get rock-hard in three strokes: jus' sayin' :cool:

Reactions: mifflin

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fan of spanking and getting spanked

and "full-blown dominant-S&M stuff"

Last edited: