Playgirl model FLAVA

toprunner

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since im straight i immediatly looked at his "size". I will have to say that his body is good. But his dick is kinda small. My dick is probably smaller than his but i am not a paid playgirl model. Then again he could be a grower. thats my opinion.

Thanks again blkbro..that is one amazing booty. When are you going to show us your bubble butt ;)

I bring you FLAVA, giving you the one the best view of a black man's body first....the booty.

migrod777

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow is right and trust me I saw this beautiful piece of man chocolate in person....he is a very nice person he is not stuck up or shady.....thanks blkbro you keep me hard...lol

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I also saw him in person, He use to work out at a Bally's I use to go to. I always wondered what his naked body look like, but he didn't shower at the gym. there are videos of him on youtube, He is a male exotic dancer.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Since im straight i immediatly looked at his "size". I will have to say that his body is good. But his dick is kinda small. My dick is probably smaller than his but i am not a paid playgirl model. Then again he could be a grower. thats my opinion.

Heck, I've seen much smaller in PLaygirl, and still a pleasure to view.

blkbro...Awesome!! Thank you :biggrin1:

Would this be the Bally's that was on Madison and 43rd?

I also saw him in person, He use to work out at a Bally's I use to go to. I always wondered what his naked body look like, but he didn't shower at the gym. there are videos of him on youtube, He is a male exotic dancer.