Playgirl model FLAVA

xtoxin

Experimental Member
Media
This might embarrass some of you, but look at the contrast between this beautiful guy's black shaft and his enormous, bright pink, circumcised mushroom cockhead. I get an instant boner when I see that contrast on a black guy's johnson.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who gave you more breaks than kit kat bar?

No prizes for guessing what a KitKat bar reminds me of - especially a KitKat Chunky! :biggrin1:

Thanks for all the pics blkbro510, especially the stripshow ones. I love the pic of him face-deep in the woman's crotch. If she wasn't wearing pants I'd swear it was real pussy-eating!

As for the 'kinda small' criticism, I think his dick looks amazing. I love the bush - which is probably why some people think it's small. If it was right in front of my face - and God knows how I dream of that happening - I wouldn't be complaining. Funny how the criticism came from a straight guy.....

Last edited:

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No problem. If you seen the videos then you'd know that they do actually eat the women out even with their cloths on.....

He could be small but keep in mind that he's tall, I do believe 6'2 or 6'3, 240 pounds of muscle, SO if you seen his dick erect (which wasn't the case for Playgirl magazine work) it could be bigger and heavier in person.

Good everyone here are more photos:eek:

P.S. I do have a black strippers thread...

xoxoxo

Blkbro

No prizes for guessing what a KitKat bar reminds me of - especially a KitKat Chunky! :biggrin1:

Thanks for all the pics blkbro510, especially the stripshow ones. I love the pic of him face-deep in the woman's crotch. If she wasn't wearing pants I'd swear it was real pussy-eating!

As for the 'kinda small' criticism, I think his dick looks amazing. I love the bush - which is probably why some people think it's small. If it was right in front of my face - and God knows how I dream of that happening - I wouldn't be complaining. Funny how the criticism came from a straight guy.....

Attachments

Reactions: AMX

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys here is download video of FLAVA at work with his friends!:eek::biggrin1:

If you check the photo on the third row....ITS HIM!

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting

Now who's your favorite brutha from another that always bring the heat :jumping38: into the kitchen

xoxoxo

BLKBRO

Attachments

Reactions: AMX and ms32563

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He could be small but keep in mind that he's tall, I do believe 6'2 or 6'3, 240 pounds of muscle, SO if you seen his dick erect (which wasn't the case for Playgirl magazine work) it could be bigger and heavier in person.

I wasn't saying he's small, I was responding to someone else saying he's small.

Thanks for the new pictures!

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since im straight i immediatly looked at his "size". I will have to say that his body is good. But his dick is kinda small. My dick is probably smaller than his but i am not a paid playgirl model. Then again he could be a grower. thats my opinion.

Ok, let me get this straight. You think a guy hanging soft about 5 inches is small? Must grow to at least 7.5-8 inches putting him in the top 5% world wide in cock size. And that's "kinda small?"

Reactions: blkbro510