Playgirl Offers $10,000 for Nude Anderson Cooper

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is pathetic. So now celebraties now have to look over their shoulders even more and can have absolutely zero privacy, even in the bathroom? What has this world come to? I'm all for a nice bulge or nude from a movie, but this is going WAY too far!

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Well, when one will wander around in the buff you can't complain about it years later if some unknown person was fortunate enough to capture it on film.:pat:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, when one will wander around in the buff you can't complain about it years later if some unknown person was fortunate enough to capture it on film.:pat:

In all fairness to the Brad Pitt photos, he had rented a private villa and the paparazzi was sitting in a tree with a telephoto lens. It's kind of creepy. There is a big difference between that and the photos of celebrities at a nude beach... but good nude beach etiquette is that you don't take photos without first obtaining permission.

S

SirConcis

There has to be some story behind this. Perhaps Playgirl tried to get Anderson in their magazine and he turned it down, so now they are putting pressure on him to accept or find his life ruined by stalkers trying to get a naked picture of him.

Cooper should just accept Playgirl's offer get naked in front of a photographer and be done with it. People would talk about it for a couple weeks and lose interest, and then, he would be able to go to a gym and not worry since his picture have already been published.

I think he has been backed into a corner and he shouldn't try to fight it anymore. He should be flattered that there is an interest in his body.

Archer1534

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I beg to differ. I like to look at the man as much as the next man or woman, but this is too far. Anderson's not out there making sex tapes (Colin Farrell, et al), and unfortunately he remembers to wear underwear (Britney Spears).
He should be flattered that we're interested in what he says as well as his cock, but if the man says no, we can at least dream.

S

SirConcis

Say someone does manage to get a naked shot of him, gets paid $10,000. Playgirl publishes it with great fanfare and gets sued by Cooper. Would Playgirl still come out ahead financially after paying off Cooper in the lawsuit ?

I am trying to figure out what their strategy is to launch a bounty like that if they they really publish the pictures without attracting an expensive lawsuit.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Would rather see Anderson's hot Italian boyfriend nekid. Gee I wonder who the bottom in that duo is?

I thought he was still going thru the 24-28 year old Cuban muscle boy phase. After Martina ground Judy Nelson under the toe of her boots (no one was ever more deserving of it than Judy Nelson), Martina went thru the 24-28 year old model phase for a decade or so. One of the them was the model Hunter Reno, who was Janet Reno's niece. And she traded them in for a new one about every three years.