Playground cunt ...

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Top Gear presenter, Jeremy Clarkson has had a complaint upheld against him by the BBC.
Clarkson referred to a small car as "gay" and added "a bit gay, yes - very ginger beer".
Clarkson's comment was found to be homophobic and offensive.
Jeremy remained defiant saying the car was "a bit lesbian".
Oh, how we laughed !
Next week Clarkson will be referring to BMWs as pimp-mobiles .
Some issues there methinks !

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Top Gear presenter, Jeremy Clarkson has had a complaint upheld against him by the BBC.
Clarkson referred to a small car as "gay" and added "a bit gay, yes - very ginger beer".
Clarkson's comment was found to be homophobic and offensive.
Jeremy remained defiant saying the car was "a bit lesbian".
Oh, how we laughed !
Next week Clarkson will be referring to BMWs as pimp-mobiles .
Some issues there methinks !

The BBC pays Clarkson 1.1 million a year ....

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jeremy Clarkson is the biggest prat in the BBC and a contender for arsehole of Britain. Grandad's love him but most people turn off, as soon as he comes on screen you imagine the whiff of unwashed feet, pissy jeans, and heartfelt sorry for his poor kids and wife.

S

superbot

Jeremy Clarkson is the biggest prat in the BBC and a contender for arsehole of Britain. Grandad's love him but most people turn off, as soon as he comes on screen you imagine the whiff of unwashed feet, pissy jeans, and heartfelt sorry for his poor kids and wife.
....'most people turn off' do they? My,my someone's speaking with great authority about the nation's viewing habits.Top Gear is one of the Beeb's most succesful programmes and shown around the world.Someone must be 'turning on' or it would have been pulled by now methinks.By the way Jeremy doesn't do PC, thank god....

By the way Jeremy doesn't do PC, thank god....

And neither do you. :wink:

I do actually like ol' Jeremy though. His twattishness is all part of the act.

Last edited by a moderator: