Playing Contact Sports with a Big flaccid penis

B_slimjimpencil

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
may be a bit of strange question but after playing a bit of soccer today and receiving an inadvertent hand to the crotch, it made me wonder how guys with big penises (flaccid) maneuver when playing relative contact sports such as soccer, football (flag or pads), basketball, hockey, lacrosse (not a contact sort but can easily be nipped etc.) ... do you always ensure you wear a cup or find some other method to protect it?

i ask as as i said, i got an inadvertent hand and it hurt like hell so much so i had to sit out for a while and i'm average when flaccid so i thought to myself if there was one time i was glad i was not big (at least flaccid) was in that moment because they would have more surface area to potentially cause pain if they struck my groin again.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think every guy with a large cock plays with a cup, but I'd like to think that guys WITH large cocks recognize the perils and issues with playing any sport without proper support.

Simba

D_Ida_Ho

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would think that it'd be the other way around. I don't play sports but see some on tv. I would also imagine that the larger the size of the piece the less painful it'd be. Like having an air bag in your pants. The more flaccid and compacted, the less effective the shock. I would also guess that a guy's balls would be the most of his worries. You know, being like slightly boiled eggs an all.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Started out with a jock as this was the only support back then. I've used compression type shorts for almost 30 years since.

D_Hugh_G_Nutz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like others have said, it is the hit to the balls that hurts. I also do not believe that most "big" guys wear cups at all. I know that they are so uncomfortable that I never did when I played contact sports.

B_ItalianDonkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I practice judo and BJJ; in my club nobody wears protections during training (and there are a few well-endowed guys). Probably we take some risk...