Playing Matchmaker in DC

D

deleted62

DC area guys read up:

I have a fairly new co-worker who is out and out gorgeous. She's single, 22, of Middle Eastern descent, gregarious, intelligent, works out three/four times a week, and loves to meet new people. She just moved here from the Midwest for the job, and although she has made quite a few new friends, she has been on a couple of unsuccessful dates. We hung out today, and she told me I should hook her up with someone. Well, she didn't say where I could find that someone, so is she in for a surprise if all works well!

Now, she is a very sweet woman and is fast becoming a close friend, so I'm actually looking to set her up with someone who is looking for a relationship, not just sex. (Maybe I should have put that closer to the top of the email. :rolleyes:) I would prefer it if the potential bf was discreet about his dick size (I understand that some of us guys have trouble hiding it -- what I mean is, don't mention the fact that you're endowed; let her find out for herself). I have a couple of pictures of her from today, but they're not on my computer (yet). Rest assured, she is near goddess, and you will see a picture of her before the blind date. Guys, if you are interested, shoot me an email at gushiggins@yahoo.com (title it "Matchmaker response") with your height/weight, age, likes/hobbies/occupation, IM account name (Yahoo, AIM, or MSN), dick size if you like, and a photo of yourself that is no more than PG-13 rated. We will most likely meet somewhere to chat before I set up the blind date.

I look forward to hearing from those of you who are up for a relationship.

-Z

My two cents need to go into the Cupid Retirement Fund.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How sweet of you Bri!

You have now become cupid as well.... LOL!

Naughty

Originally posted by gushiggins@Apr 10 2005, 02:56 AM
DC area guys read up:

I have a fairly new co-worker who is out and out gorgeous. She's single, 22, of Middle Eastern descent, gregarious, intelligent, works out three/four times a week, and loves to meet new people. She just moved here from the Midwest for the job, and although she has made quite a few new friends, she has been on a couple of unsuccessful dates. We hung out today, and she told me I should hook her up with someone. Well, she didn't say where I could find that someone, so is she in for a surprise if all works well!

Now, she is a very sweet woman and is fast becoming a close friend, so I'm actually looking to set her up with someone who is looking for a relationship, not just sex. (Maybe I should have put that closer to the top of the email. :rolleyes:) I would prefer it if the potential bf was discreet about his dick size (I understand that some of us guys have trouble hiding it -- what I mean is, don't mention the fact that you're endowed; let her find out for herself). I have a couple of pictures of her from today, but they're not on my computer (yet). Rest assured, she is near goddess, and you will see a picture of her before the blind date. Guys, if you are interested, shoot me an email at gushiggins@yahoo.com (title it "Matchmaker response") with your height/weight, age, likes/hobbies/occupation, IM account name (Yahoo, AIM, or MSN), dick size if you like, and a photo of yourself that is no more than PG-13 rated. We will most likely meet somewhere to chat before I set up the blind date.

I look forward to hearing from those of you who are up for a relationship.

-Z

My two cents need to go into the Cupid Retirement Fund.
[post=299063]Quoted post[/post]​

D

deleted62

A picture of her is located in one of my yahoo photo ablums -- she's the one on the right. I realize the lighting is bad on the picture, but most of the pictures were taken with her cameraphone and she hasn't emailed them to me. However, you can tell that she is quite a fit woman.

. . . The offer is still standing.

-Z

My two cents needs to buy better photography equipment.