"Playing The Race Card"

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
Dong, no worries, if I'm pissed, you'll KNOW it! Also, check out some of the shit Gottabigone and I went through about AA. I suck at searching, but if you can't find them, I'll try to help. Bear in mind if you read these conversations that these are guys I respect greatly. If you didn't know that, the tone of our conversations would be shocking- we tear each other's asses off sometimes. I'm pretty sure GBO and I ended up calling each other names and sulking off like nelly little bitches, it was great.

Duly warned, thank heavens I got my Flack Jacket back of Tallgypns..:biggrin1: But if you can't have a knock down drag out fight with someone you respect you may as well roll over and give up even trying to make any sense of this crazy world we've created for ourselves.

madame_zora said:
I don't thing sowrong will provide you with that kind of stimulation, but it sure is good for comedy! Keep him yapping, it's been making my day.

LOL....Indeed..lucky Stronzo is cool with me abusing his thread but if solong is providing half as much amusement for you as he is to me well that's a bonus and you're welcome :smile: