Playing too rough with your monster?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by cadehung, Aug 11, 2011.

1. cadehung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wonder if the other big-dicked guys find that others sometimes play too rough with that monster in your pants. I get this a lot in group situations, like bar back rooms and sex clubs. Most often when others are being too rough, they're squeezing the hell out of it, while commenting that their hand won't go all the way around and it's as big as their wrist. With that, I think they're just trying to grasp (pardon the pun), or understand how big it is really. I also get a lot of pulling and yanking on it. Some do this to explore it and others use it like it's a handle or railing one would pull on to get up after being down on their knees in front of me, if you know what I mean. It seems that they forget that it's a real human penis that should not be squeezed, yanked or otherwise treated roughly without permission from its owner. The worst are the fuckheads that enjoy pinching it, especially the head! That hurts! What the fuck is up with that? Those bastards have to have to some major penis envy going on. If you don't immediately hit them or threaten them, they usually try it again, as if it's fun. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their crotches.

Anything like this ever happen to you too?

Despite the excessive roughness, having the monster in my pants is still a good thing.

#1 cadehung, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  2. open501s

open501s Member

yes It has happened to me - had a bf that would do a death grip on me; I hated it.
    he couldn't get it through is skull that it wasn't enjoyable what he was doing.
    I asked him if he liked a grip like that on his cock - he said no. Made me wonder why he was thinking that I would enjoy something like that - his back rubs sucked too.

3. uncut1

uncut1 Member

Cadehung,I would treat your monster with nothing but respect,..until you sead otherwise.

4. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    cadehung, amazing pics...they always need to be gentle or they are out the door.

5. Ickday

Ickday Member

My one ex would be giving me a blowjob and sometimes sit up, look at it, remark at how big it is, and then hit it back and forth like a cat toy.

Let me reiterate, my EX. lol.

6. lowhung

lowhung Active Member

Albums:
    i had a gf who loved to slap my cock. She'd stroke it oh so gently while I was lying on my back and I'd be moaning and getting into it. Then she'd hold it firm at the base and give it a hard slap and make it fall over and slap against my hip. She kind of liked to do this out of nowhere and catch me surprise. She kind of liked how I'd groan suddenly and point my toes and jerk my head up. I think it gave her a sense of powere and turned her on. She used to joke with me that there was nothing she liked better than "slapping a big dick around." It kind of turned me on too.

7. ShyGuy7

ShyGuy7 New Member

Albums:
    What I didnt like was seeing how far it could be bent around. Or the death grip and then jerking it up and down. Bc my cock is so sensitive and rough treatment made it immediately go down. So then they ask, whats wrong and I just look @ them like...really?

8. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

They are not made of steel, and can be permanently injured. You don't want an erection that turns completely around in a circle. Also, you don't want one that hurts when it's super hard. Be careful with your stinger.

9. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

OMG I thought I was the only one that happens to but mine is a bit different me an my girl have threesomes on a regular bases an she like to grab my DICK an abuse the other girl by slapping her in the face with my DICK an ramming the girl throat hard down on IT and pushing her hard down on my DICK I know I sound like fun but sometime it hurts but the more my girl hurts the other girl with my DICK the more she gets off!!!

10. ShyGuy7

ShyGuy7 New Member

Albums:
    I had a similar experience with my only 3way. People are fixated on the fact my dick is so long and I HATE when they try and force the whole thing in the mouth/throat and while struggling, the other pushes their head down on it. They end up gagging and my dick gets bent in these painful positions. What I thought would be so hot to exp, ended quickly bc I didnt find it erotic at all but more abusive. LOL!

11. BigInBellevue

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have occasionally had someone be too rough with my penis. I even think it has suffered some slight damage as a result. Years ago someone with a testicle fetish pulled too hard on mine and I think he broke the connective tissue which holds one of the gonads in position. You need to stop any rough action before it gets damaging.

12. LPSGguy2

LPSGguy2 New Member

I've had the same with yanking too hard, but I pretended until I had to pull away.

13. D_Hey Sailor

D_Hey Sailor New Member

My monster lives under my bed. I feed it peanut butter and onion sandwiches.

Draft saved Draft deleted