Playing with toys anally makes me piss.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by brinsley72, Jan 16, 2012.

1. brinsley72

brinsley72 New Member

I guess this question is for the bottoms or guys with experience playing with toys anally. I really enjoy masturbating with dildos anally. I usually clean myself out down there thoroughly and this also includes urinating before I start to play. I use lots of lube and start with the smaller dildos and work my way up to the bigger ones. However when I insert any dildo in and out really fast all my stomach muscles contract and I feel like I am having an orgasm but instead of ejaculate coming out piss comes out instead. A lot of piss. Is this normal?

I have bottomed for a few guys in the past and almost to the man I felt an intense need to stop our session to go to the bathroom to try and urinate. This new development makes me think that if I just let it go while I was getting fucked I would soak the bed.

Any thoughts on what is going on would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm no expert on either anal or the human body, but maybe you're somehow putting pressure on your bladder? I can't really give you any advice, it's just my uneducated theory.

3. brinsley72

brinsley72 New Member

I know that pushing against the prostate can then push against the bladder. This can cause a feeling of urinary urgency. The weird thing is that I have emptied my bladder before engaging in this type of play and the sensation is like a full body orgasm and then piss starts gushing out. It is not a "I think I have to pee" sensation, it is an orgasm but instead of ejaculate, urine comes out. I can make it happen over and over again.

I just thought I would throw the question out there and maybe some more experienced bottom would know what is going on. I thought it might be the elusive prostate orgasm but I have never heard anyone mention it causing the guy to urinate. I am baffled.

4. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Just gotta find someone into watersports and enjoy...

5. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    Are you sure it's urine and not something else? What color is prostate fluid anyway?

6. OscarM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    unless you orgasm like seconds after you empty your bladder, it's not unusual to have a substantial amount of piss in your bladder. Even then your body would still be storing urine in you bladder.

I've read somewhere that when you're erect, your body should close the door to the bladder and open to your prostate. If you cum with a full bladder your cum may turn out yellowish (because your bladder was overflowing).

I'm inclined to say it's not normal to piss while orgasming.

#6 OscarM, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  7. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    that is odd. i have not experienced that wilth toys, or when my Bf fucked me for the first time on december 2nd. i did not cum when we did it, but always blasted when using my toy.

8. brinsley72

brinsley72 New Member

Thanks for the responses. The fluid that comes out is yellow in color and smells like piss. I guess when I say orgasm I mean the in and out thrusting of the toy causes a full body contraction. It is definitely a different sensation than a normal orgasm. I have to say it feels great. I experience this contraction and then urine (most likely residual urine in the bladder) comes shooting out. I just didn't know if this is a common thing or if my prostate has a mind of its own.

9. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    My bigger toys do the same thing to me. Quite enjoyable actually. :)

10. D_Sal_Manilla

D_Sal_Manilla Account Disabled

██ ████████ ███ ██████████ ██ ████ ██ █ ██████████ ██. ██ ███ This comment has been found in violation of H.R. 3261, S.O.P.A and has been removed.

11. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Anal sex often affects the bladder, and may cause a surprising discharge of urine. When you empty your bladder, considerable urine is retained. After the bladder muscle had been relaxed for a while, it may be capable of squeezing this out, partuiculary when assisted by other pelvic muscles during orgasm. I have one friend who pretty much hoses the place down whenever you put anything in his ass, but in my experience more modest urinary discharges are quite common. I like to fuck guys hard and deep, I'm decently hung and very thick, and it is not unusual for me to fuck the piss out of someone when I hit the right spot inside. At other times, I will give guys a very strong feeling that they have to pee, when in fact they don't-- the poking has just irritated their bladder. Similary, after sex there are guys who do actually have a full bladder, but have trouble pissing, because the hard pounding has caused the prostate to become very swollen, or perhaps affected the bladder's sphincter, and the urine cannot be released. This weekend, I had a guy leaning over the toilet, unable to pee, and cursing me for having "pounded his bladder into his neck," as he put it. (To be fair, it was an hours-long tag team with another well-hung brutal top, so I can't take all the credit.)

So don't worry, discharge of a bit of urine during anal insertion is not unusual, and is no reason for concern. In fact, a discharge of urine after sex is quite healthy, as it flushes everything clean, so to speak. By the way, I'm told the same thing happens to some women, even with vaginal sex. So it just a normal, human thing.

12. D_Roald Bahl

D_Roald Bahl Account Disabled

Thats happened to me to man, it felt like an orgasm but im pretty sure it was piss. My whole body contracted and it forced me to push it out

13. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

If the problem's only just occured it may well be something temporary and self limiting. However if it continues to recur, I think a wise course would be to discuss it with your doctor. For what it's worth, speaking as a layman, I don't think there's anything seriously wrong but it's probably worth discussing with your GP if only for reassurance and peace of mind. My guess, and it is a guess, is that what you've been doing has put pressure on your prostate and that's caused the problem. I find that when I go for a poo I invariably have to pee. The only difference between defecating and inserting toys is that one activity's 'goods outwards' as nature intended, and the other's 'goods inwards' which is a choice, but not a necessary one. Both, however, I think potentially put pressure on the prostate.

14. brinsley72

brinsley72 New Member

Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear a few out there experience this and this is somewhat normal. It feels great I just was curious if this was common.
    Ericbear, I have definitely been in situations with guys when after getting fucked for a while I need to stop things and go use the bathroom to urinate but then I can't. If I am to judge the sensation the urge to urinate builds up until it shoots out. Instead of taking a break I need to spur them on and pull out the rubber sheets. Thanks again.

Draft saved Draft deleted