Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it nornal for men to play with there cocks for no reason. Why do we need to touch our body is it something in are DNA that we need to touch them. Also wondering what the other guy is thinking about you.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol... I touch mine all the time when I'm at home. Its a 100% unconscious thing. ITs like....as I was reading this post, I realized that my hand was on my crotch playing with my dick. IDK what it is. Maybe its my minds way of show appreciation to my lil' guy lol

D

deleted300444

same thing here...especially when watching tv....remote in one hand...dick in the other. and it isn't a sexual thing...it is just where my hand belongs.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my boy would have to work hard on finding a time when we're together to get alone time with his package. i can't keep my hands off of him.

watching tv, i'm on it. napping, my hand is cupped around his junk. under the table, same story. teasing a reaction from him is a turn on. when he's flaccid touching him is something like seeing him vulnerable and without his guard up.

so its not just a man only phenomenon i find my boy insanely attractive. touching his cock randomly, in an almost non-sexual manner, is very intimate and comforting to me. if he wasn't my boy i know access would be denied. maybe it's a trust issue with us both, he knows i adore him and allows me to being overly affectionate/personal with him. all social/gender barriers stripped or dismissed.

ML

not to go completely off the original topic. i so love catching my boy with hands on gear.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ditto- big foreskin/nut tugger here...
as I was reading that- right hand on the mouse, left on the nuts and foreskin- (always nude at home too so...)

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always liked playing with my cock, of course it's more fun when someone else does; but that's not the topic here. I especially like to play with my cock when I have on my silky drawers, man does that feel awesome.

Pierced7.5

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would not say that I do that 100% of the time but often enough. It is something about being home watching TV that you natually gravitate to that. I think it is a security thing like a comfort place for all men/boys. For me I find that all I do is play with my piercings. I like tugging on them and feeling them. Smooth and they are warm to touch. I cant imagine what it would be like if I had more forskin to play with. I find that even as loosly cut as mine is, I tend to play with that too.

So,,,, Normal? Yes. Just that I do think that some guys will play and adjust more often than other and it CAN be distracting.

riffraffruff

Sexy Member
Media
i do it all the time, anywhere - at home, at work, at rugby training, out and about... i'm sure i'm constantly scratching / pinching / adjusting it, i don't even notice it any more, nor do i really get any looks or comments abt it.

Reactions: WillyWanka