Playmate wanted in NY

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm in Hicksville, dude. But you're a little old for me. I'm looking for dudes more my own age (23).
Good hunting, you're a good looking man. Try Roosevelt Field Mall, the men's rooms seem to be pretty busy. With your looks, I'm sure you'll hook up with someone real quick. I get hit on every time I go to take a piss.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in Hicksville, dude. But you're a little old for me. I'm looking for dudes more my own age (23).
Good hunting, you're a good looking man. Try Roosevelt Field Mall, the men's rooms seem to be pretty busy. With your looks, I'm sure you'll hook up with someone real quick. I get hit on every time I go to take a piss.

GEE, that does sound ROMANTIC... getting laid in a public restroom. Hey Aquaeyes, if you aint scoring in the AOL chatrooms (seen you there), dont expect to score here. This site is mostly about guys that are all talk and no action. But ya never know, Good luck...

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hooking up in public is not for me. I'm looking more for a FWB kinda thing. But thanks anyway. Oh, and if you change your mind, email me and we can trade pics.
;-)