Playstation 3 online play!!!

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, not to come across as a total nerd for those people who don't understand the thrill of online videogames but...

Does anyone own a ps3 and play online? Particularly Call of Duty 4 or RESISTANCE, or Guitar Hero III?

Not to justify my playing of videogames as I have always had an interest in them since a kid, but I suffer from many cognitive issues resulting from a life-altering near death car accident (some of which may be apparent in my postings and inability to formulate the correct wording to get my points across, or use of the propers tenses etc), and I find that the quick thinking, reacting, and coordination involved in some of these games are beneficial for me. Unfortunately, some of those same issues sometimes won't allow me to play games very often or for very long, but when you get online play its hard to stop...

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Skull, I've been round my mates and played his PS3 online quite a bit, looking good in its early days. I have the xbox360, which I got to say is at the moment a lot better than PS3 online. Then again it's been going for 3 years now....loads of games, a huge live arcade....it's good value, though let's see how the PS3 online play evolves, like I said, it is early days.

Shame you ain't got a 360 we could shoot the shit out of each other on COD4 :biggrin1:

Not sure if you can get Battlefield2 modern combat with the PS3, it's a lot better than COD4 online (if you like war games), better graphically and you can use tanks, humvees, and helicopters, which is awesome, I play this game the most online, the single player is ok, but online, it's just fuckin beautiful. Might get the PS3 next year if the wallet is healthy.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Zero interest in online games....tried a few, never got into 'em....

But I'm in the market for a new system, and I'm split b/w 360 and PS3....online content may decide this one! (I like the idea of downloading older games). What makes the ps3 better in this area?