Please any good advices,would like to add some size

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone,first of all i would like to say i am quite unexperienced in this kind of things and thats one of the reasons i joined in here,besides getting to see how many people truly enjoys and admires the size of our tools.

Ladies consider that i have a very good and very thick cock but i am a cock maniac......i would like to add some more size to it.....like 2" in length and and 1,5" in girth.I am a real cock freak deep inside......and i know how much almost every woman out there likes to put very big thing in her mouth....and i must say i enjoy that and having a 69 more then havin' a f*** ,so i want to go for more,i don't care if i won't be able to stuck it anymore in some tight asshole or vagina i can still lick her and give her incredible pleasure while she enjoys all of my power down there :)

I would like to hear some experiences if any kind of exercise or food diet or some kind of device can help you achieve that in like 6 months time ?

Thanx in advance

Peace ! :cool:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like the cock itself the foreskin can be increased; check out some of the restoration sites for techniques. As for pills fore increasing the size of your cock, I think you'll find they're a waste of time; your only realistic options are devices and/or manual stretching and jelquing, but don't expect quick results.

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like the cock itself the foreskin can be increased; check out some of the restoration sites for techniques. As for pills fore increasing the size of your cock, I think you'll find they're a waste of time; your only realistic options are devices and/or manual stretching and jelquing, but don't expect quick results.

Just checked it out now bro,thanx for the advice...i guess this techniques are worth tryin heh ? *shrugs,turns around and walks out of the thread*

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have to dedicate some time to the exercises at least a month and then look for results. Measure before you start PE and don't measure again for another 30 days and keep at it no slacking... you will gain something.