Please contact UFC - Dana White, Pres

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been a fan of UFC for a long time.
My memory is that in the beginning the fighters wore skin-tight trunks, similar to what the guys on WWF wear.
Unfortunately, most of the guys now wear the same type of baggy, ugly, oversized shorts that you see on basketball players. (A few decades back basketball players wore sexy shorts, too)!
I believe that a large segment of the UFC's fans is men (and women) who preferred the original flattering trunks.
Please send an e-mail to Dana White, or the individual fighters, and ask them to make tight trunks or Speedos the regulation attire.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lucky 8! Thanks for the support and the suggestion! I would like to fuck them, too!!!!!!
Did you contact Dana White? What was his response?

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lucky 8! I just took a look at your gallery. Few guys can handle one as big as yours. Probably not a good idea for you to send a request after all.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
actually, it seems to be up to the individual (don't know, just guessing)

reason I say that is one of the Brazilians was wearing that older style recently

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lucky 8! Thanks for the support and the suggestion! I would like to fuck them, too!!!!!!
Did you contact Dana White? What was his response?

Yes. I told him to mandate baggy pants and topless women. He said he'd oblige

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont get the point of this thread. I took a while for some of my friends to get over the "guys rolling around the floor" misunderstanding. Especially when the fighters are in the full guard position that simulates the missionary position in sex. "That is so gay" was what I would hear until they built an appreciation for the sport as I explained to them what is going on.

And you want them in skimpy outfits? For what? In a way, that is disrespectful to the sport because you are using it to fufilll some sexual fantasy. Now, I am guessing that is you premise and I HOPE I am wrong. Please, prove me wrong. Tell me that you have a more pratical reason why these athletes need to wear less.

Personally, I dont care either way. The long shorts are fine and I dont see an issue. And thank God the NBA change those mini shorts to what they have today.

That is like me saying that college soft ball chicks should wear less to make them hotter.