Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh i totally relate, i wad tortured by them...thankfully gone now....
Me, too. Those stupid night sweats. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I had a real thing going with towels and winter air conditioning.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh I had some good laughs reading all this....all I knew was that when I was getting or had it I was off the charts HOT AND HORNEY ....PERIOD....( pun IS freaking intended ) Lmao !!!

P.S. this is helpful for cramps

I've never tried that! Have to check it out. I'm not in full blown menopause yet. How long do you have to be without bleeding to qualify, anyway? At this point it's like every other month for me. It's been that way the last 6 months or so.

One thing that helps when I'm extra crampy is calcium chews. I read somewhere that calcium can help reduce the strength of the spasms, resulting in less intense cramps. It has worked for me.

I do have a question for the ladies here. I started my period later than average (16). My mother (RIP mommie) always told me I'd go into menopause later because of this. I'm 47 now, and I am pretty sure the process has begun for me. That doesn't seem that late to me. I guess that could be another period myth. Has anyone else been told this?

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I sleep with a near industrial strength fan + my ceiling fan and a/c set to 70F. And I STILL wake up drenched most nights.
Oh yeah, hence my stack of towels by the bed. I just slept on towels. Change my pjs and towels instead of sheets 5x a night. But I was soooo hot! Then I’d wake up freezing. Omg. It was brutal. And the flushes. I carried a portable fan in my purse. Sometimes I’d go stand in the snow.

So glad that’s all over. I’m almost like a normal person!

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
E
I've never tried that! Have to check it out. I'm not in full blown menopause yet. How long do you have to be without bleeding to qualify, anyway? At this point it's like every other month for me. It's been that way the last 6 months or so.

One thing that helps when I'm extra crampy is calcium chews. I read somewhere that calcium can help reduce the strength of the spasms, resulting in less intense cramps. It has worked for me.

I do have a question for the ladies here. I started my period later than average (16). My mother (RIP mommie) always told me I'd go into menopause later because of this. I'm 47 now, and I am pretty sure the process has begun for me. That doesn't seem that late to me. I guess that could be another period myth. Has anyone else been told this?
Ni

Not getting a period for one year straight. Is Menopause....

Reactions: Enid

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh yeah, hence my stack of towels by the bed. I just slept on towels. Change my pjs and towels instead of sheets 5x a night. But I was soooo hot! Then I’d wake up freezing. Omg. It was brutal. And the flushes. I carried a portable fan in my purse. Sometimes I’d go stand in the snow.

So glad that’s all over. I’m almost like a normal person!
Bio dentical hormones...all natural....got rid of hot flashes, black cohash...

Reactions: LaFemme

I realise its a personal thing, but its natures lube right? If its the 'sight of blood thing, its about color maybe, guys are much more likely to be color blind anyway, and specifically for the guys, which would you prefer, looking at blood on your cock or looking at blood on the cock of the milkman, postman, neighbour etc. ?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tumblr_ltv7sqCHDC1qb9cfso1_r2_250.gif
tumblr_ltv7sqCHDC1qb9cfso2_250.gif
tumblr_ltv7sqCHDC1qb9cfso3_250.gif

tumblr_ltv7sqCHDC1qb9cfso4_250.gif
tumblr_ltv7sqCHDC1qb9cfso5_250.gif
tumblr_ltv7sqCHDC1qb9cfso6_250.gif

tumblr_ltv7sqCHDC1qb9cfso7_250.gif
tumblr_ltv7sqCHDC1qb9cfso8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_ltv7sqCHDC1qb9cfso9_250.gif

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I do have a question for the ladies here. I started my period later than average (16). My mother (RIP mommie) always told me I'd go into menopause later because of this. I'm 47 now, and I am pretty sure the process has begun for me. That doesn't seem that late to me. I guess that could be another period myth. Has anyone else been told this?[/
Me, too. Those stupid night sweats. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I had a real thing going with towels and winter air conditioning.

I’m Normal woot woot!! Lol
I am full blown menopause, I don’t miss it at all. I heard horror stories from female co workers, you know the kind of stuff that makes you ☹️
Then I heard about “BioTe” it’s a micronized pellet hormone treatment
I work 19 hour shifts with maybe 3 females and 22 men. I wasn’t getting more than 5 hours sleep. My job can be hard to wind down from it’s not one you go home and go directly to bed from. I am not complaining.
I work out on a regular basis I do obstacle challenges. When all of this menopause drama started to invade my life I was mortified. You have no idea the night sweats
Ugh then anxiety lol I was at the dentist I have no idea why but I had a episode of anxiety it was horrible. I was skeptical of this pellet treatment but heard positive things so I went. They drew blood did a full panel on me got my levels and the following week I got pelleted. The procedure is fine in the dr’s
Office you just expose the hip area of the side you choose
It’s a small incision 1.5” in from your hip
It’s not big enough to need stitches but it is deep. They inject the site to numb it
After this they have your pellets
Loaded on to this gun and they inject them to the site. Process takes 20 min
They use steri strip a patch mini ice pack and your good to go
Females have up to 4 pellets
This lasts about 4-6 months
It varies by your activity
Men have 12-16 pellets
Their ordeal is the same but a lot more $

My treatment lasts about 2 1/2 months because I’m more active than the normal 55 yr old female.
I can tell you I sleep 8 hours sound now
I have my normal self
I feel great
You will find your sex drive goes above an off charts!
All I take is one 200mg progesterone a night
(Micronized)
When these females talk at work now I just smile!!!
It works and well worth the healthy state of mind.

FYI: 12 months straight w out a cycle defines full menopause.
This doesn’t treatment doesn’t stop menopause it does keep your hormones in normal range slows down the aging process
Makes a huge difference in your health.

Reactions: LaFemme