Please don't get annoyed

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by 007baby, Apr 12, 2008.

1. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
  2. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    here's another set;)
    Thanks for any honest imput guys, really, thank you.

3. Lex Crawford

Lex Crawford New Member

You shouldn't be doing that in the back of your mum's car

4. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Goodness Lads who line up like this and beg to be kicked in the balls make it so hard for us to play nice.

5. Mandee

Gold Member

007baby, I find it interesting that almost all of your pictures were taken in the backseat of a car. Can you explain this, please?

6. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

lolollo mabye be was rumming ouf ot time?

7. dolfette

Gold Member

you KNOW this isn't the place to post your thread and you KNOW it'll piss people off!
    why else would you use that lame, pseudo-apologetic title?

tard.

8. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

In my relatively short life, I have learned that the only surefire way to aggravate a woman is to ask her to not be annoyed.

9. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    Those particular pictures were taken on a random non-planned day while I was at my university. I have a long break in between two of my classes on this day of the week and so I decided to go to my car and "play" with my self because I was feeling really "built up" from seeing so many incredibly beautiful girls at my school that day. I was too damn horny not to go to my car and masturbate. So, while masturbating in my car, I decided that my cock looked worthy of a few pictures, lol. And that friends, is the raw, honest truth.:tongue:

I have many more pictures from a while back which I removed from my album, but I can post more on request. I simply wanted to ask the ladies in particular, seeing as I am pretty much 100% straight, what you all thought of my endowment. Totally a confidence/reasurance issue. I don't want to stur things up, and I don't know why I suck at these forums-type things, I always seem to ask at the wrong time, in the wrong thread, yet I see so many other guys get much better and much more feedback. SO I thought I'd give lpsg another try. Sorry if I "annoyed" anyone. And thanks if you took the time to rate my cock.

10. Mandee

Gold Member

Wow, it's amazing that no one saw you.

11. eargnai

eargnai Member

Albums:
    good lookin cock. give it a regular spankin to stop shrinkage

12. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    You know, I thought so too. I have tinted windows in the back of my truck, and so I just go in the back seat row and face my school so I can see if someone is coming close to my car in which case I hide my johnson before they can suspect anything, if they even see me in the first place. But yeah, I get horny everyday like most of the day, in fact I'm already horny again, lol. The funny thing is, when I "rub one off" in the a public setting, my orgasms are SO rediculously intense, it's great. I've been doing for a couple weeks now. After I'm done, I go eat my lunch and go study at the library or go home early if it's a nice day outside and I don't have anything pending that day in class.
    Can anyone relate here??:cool:

More pics:

IMG_6966.jpg
    IMG_6973.jpg
    IMG_7824.jpg
    IMG_7831.jpg
    Copy of IMG_8773.jpg
    Copy of Copy of IMG_8541.jpg
    Copy of DSC02039.jpg
    Copy of Copy of IMG_6993.jpg <<<<<Me in my flacid state
    Copy of IMG_6992.jpg

13. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

This man has wisdom beyond his years.

The evidence \/\/\/

OP, suck my thread.

14. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    wow, ty for that wonderful thread, seeing as this is supposed to be the "largepenis SUPPORT group" nice....real quality bitch on this forum, congratulations

15. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Okay time out 007baby. Let me share the frustrations of the Women's Issues Forum. Now if every man that post cock photos in galleries and asked for our opinion, how much would be left for real Women Issues? Not only that, when we post cock opinions, our boxes become filled with "rate my cock". Just look at the daily photos posted and think if each one started coming on here saying "rate my cock".

Now we really want to keep the Women's Forum open to real issues. We do have sexual questions and issues as well and we hope men will not only take us seriously but also teach us how to better supporting partners.

Rule of thumb:

WRONG QUESTION:
    IS MY COCK PRETTY
    IS MY COCK BIG ENOUGH
    CAN MY COCK SATISFY YOU?(how can I tell by just a photo:confused:)

CORRECT QUESTION:
    How do I please my woman?
    How do I help her to take in my length?
    What is the best position?
    We are both virgins, how do I start?

Please respect our minds.

16. D_Kaye Throttlebottom

time out - uncalled for... you knew you would get a reply when you preface something "please don't get annoyed" You already had a clue we it would turn some off. So you cannot cry foul or "bitch" after the fact, like you were harmless with your inquiry.

You wrote it yourself in your disclaimer, that you posted it just YOUR reassurance.

Your cock is not a woman's issue - and your needing reassurance about YOUR cock is not a woman's issue.

That thread you were redirected to was created before you arrived and long after several other knuckleheads wrote "Ladies only...tell me what you think of my cock." Newsflash - you're going to get replies from men as well, if your thought was that you'd only get ratings from women in this forum, you made a bogus assumption.

Post it in introductions or post it young and hung threads.

This is not a woman's issue, period.

17. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Thanks Cinnamon and Zoe - but it's a badge I'll wear proudly :biggrin1:

18. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    Hi Ladies--this all makes total sense to me and I agree with you 100%. I personally wouldn't ask anyone to rate me, but then again, I don't have those issues. However, I guess I can understand how a guy could be insecure and seek that type of reassurance and I can also see how he would think it would make more sense to post that in the area where more women would congregate. And like I said, these reasons above totally explain why it would annoy the women of this forum to respond to this guy. However, what I don't understand, and maybe someone could clarify, is why you all didn't just ignore his thread? He knew that some might not want to answer his question and he asked, if you don't like, please don't respond. I don't see the point of putting him in his place, when he already knew that it would bother some. It's just a thread, if you don't like it, ignore it and let it die out. However, if, on the off chance some woman wanted to reply to what he was asking, she or they could. I thought he had given a pretty straightforward and fair out. As much I understand why some women don't appreciate the request, it's not forced on anyone to respond. Essentially what you're saying is that no guy should ever ask a woman for reassurance about his penis. That doesn't seem fair. Those that hate the question, can ignore it, those that don't mind it, can reply. Kicking a guy who has obvious self-esteem issues is really just adding insult to injury. (And please note I find his bitch comment unacceptable, so I'm not defending this guy per se, I just thought his initial request to ignore him, if offended at all, was reasonable).

I'm just interested in your thoughts on this, if you choose to share them.

19. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    Ok, no need to respond to this, I just read some of the posts in the rate my cock is not a women's issues and I can quickly see that most of what was written would apply to my question. My main question was really why these threads can't just be ignored but I read a response that stated that merely having them here pushes legitimate women's issues to the bottom, which is a logical argument to not have them. Perhaps a moderator could sticky something that let's guys know not to post and maybe the site could create a specific, rate my cock area? I understand your pain ladies, cheers.

20. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

That has been requested in many ways by many people since, as far as I can work out, long long before I came along. I have mainly, since joining this site, ignored the rate me threads - but recently it all got too much and I posted to the specific threads saying this wasn't the appropriate forum. Well, that's not going to work for every thread so I decided to post my own (your cock's not...) and I just keep bumping it. I do understand this (LPSG as a whole) is a support forum - but as a subforum of Women's Issue just isn't the place for 'rate me' - mainly because the women seem to want it that way. It clearly isn't just me. And thanks for taking the time to read and understand, Hulk :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted