Please don't get annoyed

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Ladies--this all makes total sense to me and I agree with you 100%. I personally wouldn't ask anyone to rate me, but then again, I don't have those issues. However, I guess I can understand how a guy could be insecure and seek that type of reassurance and I can also see how he would think it would make more sense to post that in the area where more women would congregate. And like I said, these reasons above totally explain why it would annoy the women of this forum to respond to this guy. However, what I don't understand, and maybe someone could clarify, is why you all didn't just ignore his thread? He knew that some might not want to answer his question and he asked, if you don't like, please don't respond. I don't see the point of putting him in his place, when he already knew that it would bother some. It's just a thread, if you don't like it, ignore it and let it die out. However, if, on the off chance some woman wanted to reply to what he was asking, she or they could. I thought he had given a pretty straightforward and fair out. As much I understand why some women don't appreciate the request, it's not forced on anyone to respond. Essentially what you're saying is that no guy should ever ask a woman for reassurance about his penis. That doesn't seem fair. Those that hate the question, can ignore it, those that don't mind it, can reply. Kicking a guy who has obvious self-esteem issues is really just adding insult to injury. (And please note I find his bitch comment unacceptable, so I'm not defending this guy per se, I just thought his initial request to ignore him, if offended at all, was reasonable).

I'm just interested in your thoughts on this, if you choose to share them.

Thank you for that Hyperhulk. Look guys, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the "bitch comment," and I'm sorry I was completely ignorant of the women's issues point of you and purpose for this forum. I get it now, and I'm sorry I offended some ladies, and I want you all to know I sincerely wanted some feedback support of my particular endowment. Even if it is just a picture and written stats. Truth is, I haven't had many lovers, just a couple, and regardless, I'm young at 22 and I have my whole life ahead of me to live. The social stereotypes and images expressed daily through all the mediums around us, contradicting as they may seem and be, can make anyone insecure at times. I apologize to everyone, sincerely. God bless.

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
007 just ignor the negative comments some ppl just have something shoved up there ass if they didnt like it then they shouldnt have have posted anything. oh any btw ur cock is nice!

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always wonder where guys come up with tenths of inches? where on the measuring tape is it broken into tenths? lol

and how in the fuck is this a womans issue?1?!?!?!?

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i always wonder where guys come up with tenths of inches? where on the measuring tape is it broken into tenths? lol

and how in the fuck is this a womans issue?1?!?!?!?

He likes women so he thinks that's a women's issue.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow, ty for that wonderful thread, seeing as this is supposed to be the "largepenis SUPPORT group" nice....real quality bitch on this forum, congratulations
yes, and this is the WOMEN'S ISSUES forum on the large penis support group.

you all know full well that this isn't the right place to post it.
but still you do.
you thust your groin into peoples faces and wonder that they're annoyed.

this is the one place on the site for women to talk about their concerns.
one.
out of what? 15...16 rooms here?

but if we object then we're bitches!