!Please explain > My threads are being removed!

D_Hugh_Jess_Johnson

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sorry everyone, but it seems my threads are being removed. Since someone asked my age this is happening. Seems like no-one believes I'm 18. Well, that's really harsh to remove threads without warning. I can prove I'm 18, want to see my ID? It really makes me sad people judge just by looks. Yes, I look quite young for my age...wel...sorry? I'm afraid I'm going to be banned just because of this. Please help me, if you don't believe me I will post a scan of my ID.:mad:

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As for looking much younger than you are, I feel your pain. I think I was about 23 when people finally would believe that I was over 18.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mate if your threads are being removed they must be removed with a reason. I believe you should not re-post the same threads once they are removed. Give it some time an admin or a mod will contact you.

D_Hugh_Jess_Johnson

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mate if your threads are being removed they must be removed with a reason. You should not re-post the same threads once they are removed. give it some time an admin or a mod will contact you.

Yes, they just sent me a PM. Thank you :) I just didn't understand what was going on, until now. I sent them a PM back.:smile:

idesofmarch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now I don't understand. I guess threads can me removed only by mods? If they think you are too young, why don't they ban you at the same time? Makes no sense. Please explain people who know better.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Now I don't understand. I guess threads can me removed only by mods? If they think you are too young, why don't they ban you at the same time? Makes no sense. Please explain people who know better.

If we have actual 100% proof that a member is under 18, they are banned the second it is discovered/reported.

If however we have reason to believe they are under 18, but can't be 100% sure (mis-matched ages posted, very young looking pictures and so on) then images are removed while we discuss things with the member in question and satisfy any questions that have been raised.

lee1973i

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If we have actual 100% proof that a member is under 18, they are banned the second it is discovered/reported.

If however we have reason to believe they are under 18, but can't be 100% sure (mis-matched ages posted, very young looking pictures and so on) then images are removed while we discuss things with the member in question and satisfy any questions that have been raised.

You know, its actually quite nice and re-assuring that admin take seriously things like this both for my protection and a potential minors protection too.