Please forgive me...Great night!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by 9plus, Oct 24, 2010.

1. 9plus

9plus New Member

Hello all! I'm a shy guy that at times will share a sexual experience or two that i feel like sharing. I'll make this short and sweet. I met a very sweet hispanic women while at the local club. I bumped into her while on the dance floor. At first, i felt embarrassed because her large breast and my face met which hurt her. So i made sure she was okay, comforting her and trying to be a gentlemen. Of course! i had to buy a few cocktails to ease the conversation. Some of her friends were skeptical about my intentions while comforting her. Around 6-8 beverages it was like we knew eachother for years. She mentioned that she was out with girls to let loose and have some fun. She said that she hasn't been out in years. I'll be honest, i did not believe her at first. She's a latin hottie in her mid 30's with a body to match. Well! we went to her condo to hang out after leaving the club. To make a long story short we had some alcohol driven, pussy eating, cocksucking fun! She rocked my world! You know the when the toe's curl...lol. Yess! :wink: Comments welcomed.

P.S. I did get a "Holy Shit!" look from her. (9.5"x7.5")

2. maxcok

Gold Member

Pics or it didn't happen.

Alternatively, you could ask a mod to move this to 'Fictitious Stories'.

Draft saved Draft deleted