PLEASE HELP ASAP

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@May 3 2005, 09:22 PM

I couldn't add a word to what Lex said about the relationship, it was exactly what I wish I could have said, only more eloquent. I wish you and your family well, Dan. Jana
[post=307685]Quoted post[/post]​
Dan,

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. I know I am noted for writing in depth about some things. This time. I tip my hat to Lex. Please save what he wrote to you and read it every day. There is no way I could ever improve on what he said. I can only add read it and read it and read it. Through it all, you will make it. We are here for you.

Freddie

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dan-

I’ll add my voice to those who wish you well. Quite likely your wife is having problems warming up to you because she is dealing with her own feelings including fear and guilt and worried that you may not feel the same about her anymore. If she is worried that you no longer find her as desirable as you used to she will probably try to distance herself. I am not suggesting that you go overboard with the “I love you and I need you’s” simply that you continue to let her know you still care.

I guess it all boils down to needing patience; the only thing you can be sure of in a relationship is that it will take time to build and strengthen it and that not just one, but rather both parties need to expend that time and put in the effort. Best wishes to both of you.

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
so, yesterday my wife calls me from her work,
she had to talk to the guy again, ( they work for the same company, but not at the same location, ) she had to call to order some more inventory, anyway,,
she was very blunt with him on the phone, " i need x and x and x,ok? gotta go"..
then he stopped her, and said, hey, we need to talk..
for the next 10 minutes or so, he was rambling about how paranoid he is that im going to come after him,
"does he know where i live?" he would ask, " yes"
"does he know where I work?" .... "yes"
"does he know my name" ... "yes"
hehehe, since i am a realtor, I also know where his parents live, and who everyone that lives around him. ( I pulled title reports on everyone )
I am not going to do anything to this guy...
he is a miserable piece of shit, and his wife left him for another man, just a few months ago, so if his guilt is eating him up inside, and he is losing sleep..
good..
sometimes, being peaceful and passive is the best revenge ;)