Please help define "1% gay"?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rubbernuts, Dec 1, 2009.

1. rubbernuts

rubbernuts Member

Albums:
    What is the definition of ONE PERCENT GAY as used in our profiles on this site? :confused:

When I learnt of LPSG and signed up I put 1% gay as I figured if I - as a male - was joining a site where I would be looking at and discussing the size of our manhoods then there must be a little gay in me? :rolleyes:

Since reading hundreds of [very interesting] posts, including a few threads about group wanking I'm now thinking I'm actually fully-straight! Some of these threads discussed groups of guys watching each other wank - and apparently that's 100% straight. Then wanking each other - apparently that's 100% straight, too. One thread went as far as concluding giving another guy a head job - out of curiosity - doesn't make you gay, either. :redface:

So does 1% gay simply mean one out of a hundred of a guy's sex partners was another guy? :tongue:

2. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Precisely my thinking too! It's not as though I look at a big cock and think "God, I'd love to sit on that", but a really impressive cock can actually be a little bit of a turn on. So I don't think I can be 100% straight.

3. swifty32661

swifty32661 Member

No one is 100 percent straight or gay. No matter what they may tell you. They may have a strong attraction towards one sex or the other, but like you said, most likely can admire and appreciate certain physical features of the same sex. This does not mean you want to have sex with that person at ALL!

4. hardbodystud101

hardbodystud101 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I can always appreciate another well hung dude and like to see how I size up. I guess that makes me 1%.

5. D_Odipherous Pitts

D_Odipherous Pitts Account Disabled

What he said...

6. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:

The level of denial some people are able to maintain with regards to their sexuality is truly impressive. If someone describes themselves as a "10" on a scale of 1-10, we'd be advised to take that grade with a grain of salt, and make our own determination once we have a look at the person, right? Similarly, the fact that a guy publishes (on a website with worldwide viewership) his inclination to suck cocks, is far more telling as to his sexuality than the numerical gayness grade he gives himself.

"I'm not gay, I just like to suck cocks" is one of those wonderful bits of irony that life's rich pageant provides for us.

7. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

I would assume that anyone who considers themselves 1% are simply not ruling out the possibility of intimate connection on any level with another of the same sex. If however there is actual sexual attraction inspired by a member of the same without a connection, i.e. you fantasize or jerk off to images or vids then the % is probably wrong.

I am 100% gay because i have ruled out the possibility of an intimate encounter of any kind but i still recognise beautiful women, i would consider myself to be more than 1% straight if i had any interest in fingering a gal or giving her oral because they are sex acts. The only sex act i would consider straight guys to be involved in without questioning their 1% is wanking together (not each other) cos anything else is too sexual to be merely hanging out with the lads.

8. DeerHunterIA

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not sure I'm following your train of thought. So if you do a sexual act to a woman - without intamacy - that makes you more straight than if you had an intimate encounter with a woman?

I would think a purely sexual encounter with a woman, devoid of intimacy, would make you less straight. Said another way; if you got head from a chick then I wouldn't necessarily think you were straight. If you were holding her hand, making out with her, etc. then I would think you are straight.

I may have totally misinterpreted your post though. :confused:

9. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Yes you misunderstood a little but that's easy mistake, i do have trouble with clarity on occassion. I was simply using 'intimate' to infer sexual rather than platonic acts. If a guy kisses another guy or hugs or holds hands then that does not mean anything of substance even if it is suggestive. Obviously if a guy is wanking another guy or sucking him off then there is a definate sexual intimacy at play (unless performing as an actor or for pay) that is evidence of sexual interest and so 1% gay would be more like 10 or 20.

10. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

My 1% reflects the fact that I was once married to a woman. I actually changed my percentages gradually over the years as I realized my true orientation. I think that, with the right framework, the percentages are helpful. For example, I don't expect any many with a mixture of straight and gay percentages on his profile to be off-put by a comment from another man (and vice versa).

11. Brensta

Gold Member

Albums:
    Posts like this always stir up a few people! There really is no standard defintion.

Maybe we need to introduce the Kinsey scale instead?

12. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

1% Gay = letting a guy put his cock in your mouth, but not giving it any sucking action. And not moaning like you are enjoying it
    OR
    letting a guy rub his cock up and down your asscrack without inserting it. and not moaning like you are enjoying it

13. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i think thats nonsense. im straight, im not attracted to guys. but just because im not homophobic doesnt mean im slightly gay.

its like like looking at your door, just because it doesnt disgust you doesnt mean it turns you on and there is a chance youll have sex with it.

14. B_blueonblue1964

B_blueonblue1964 New Member

I listed myself as 1% straight, which means---I like looking at naturally firm tits, well-groomed pussies, and pretty feminine faces. But, ain't no way in HELL I'm touchin' them things!...OOOOOO

#14 B_blueonblue1964, Dec 1, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  15. Gaydane

Gaydane New Member

I believe that we are all more or less bisexual, but somebody just hasnĀ“t realised it yet.

I have sucked many guys who defined themselves as heterosexuals....well, I suppose they were at least 1% bi or gay:D

16. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    In plain and simple english, 1% gay means you're not 100% straight.

I think there's a little of bisexuality in all of us. Most just don't show it due to society acceptance or childhood nurturing. Either way, it's natural to be curious about the other side.

17. Bottlebrush

Bottlebrush New Member

I'm wary of calling anybody a liar or accusing them of self-denial. There's as many sexualities as their are people on the planet. But I too find it odd that self-labelled 'straight' guys seem perfectly okay with sucking and being sucked. I'd find it similarly odd if a self-claimed gay guy liked to eat pussy once in a while. I have nothing against people doing whatever they want WITH whoever they want, but the self-labeling discrepancies just seem weird.

Personally, I get off looking at good looking guys, especially ones with great bodies and a big dicks. But I'm strictly a voyeur. I like to watch. But even in the secrecy of my own head, when I'm being completely honest with myself, I have zero interest in real-life physical contact with another man.

So what does that make me? 100% straight? 20%? 50/50? Who gives a shit?

18. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    IMHO, the guys who say they are 99% straight are uusally more straight than the guys who claim to be 100% straight. Just for the simple fact that the 100% guys seem to be trying too hard. The guys who say 99% straight probably are 100% straight but just have the brains and balls to admit that we all are bisexual to some degree.

EXCEPTION: Some hot guys on here have had 99% straight and 1% gay and they were deluged with PM's saying "Let me help you with that 1%" so they took it back to 100% straight. I think those guys are as masculine and secure as the guys who say 99% straight.

19. kewk

kewk New Member

I took this question to mean are you in any way sexually attracted to members of your own gender. I can certainly admire another guy's looks and the size of his manhood without being sexually attracted to him. I've been told that I have some "gay" qualities in my personality but that has nothing to do with a sexual attraction to males. So that's why I say 100% straight.

20. rubbernuts

rubbernuts Member

Albums:
    Okay, to clarify... My original question was simply seeking criteria to help one decide between "99% Straight, 1% Gay" and "100% Straight" when setting up a profile on this site. So maybe sexual attraction is a decider, maybe not. I'm interested in all views.

Yes, good point. I don't think anyone is 100% one way or the other in terms of can they admire their own or their opposite gender.

Yeh, well you don't need to be "hot" to get those offers of help :frown1: So I'm still torn between switching to 100% straight to stop deluding the guys after gay companions and staying with 99% because [a] I'm not homophobic, and don't have a problem admiring the well-hung guys on this site - and occasionally PM'ing them a straight compliment :biggrin1:

Just for the record: I have no desire for gay sex - not even 1% of the time. However I recognise a hot guy when I see one. Even a hot dick :wink: [Jealousy's a curse, right?]

Draft saved Draft deleted