Please Help..... I Need some advice

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by peterparkersm2012, Oct 31, 2007.

1. peterparkersm2012

peterparkersm2012 New Member

I'm new to all of this and I just found out that I have a large penis. I haven’t had sex yet and, now I'm kinda concerned that I might be too big to do some things (anal sex), and that I have no idea on what condom size or brand to buy! I’m 8 1/2 long and 6 3/4 wide. If any one has any advice I would really appreciate it.

Thank you
    From your friendly (Inexperienced) neighborhood
    peterparkersm2012

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Try the Magnum large to start.

Be patient, always use lube. Girth can be an issue for anal especially if your partner has never had a big guy. He may have to work up to you using butt plugs or dildos of varying sizes.

3. craig_uk

craig_uk Member

Albums:
    There is no need for you to rush into fucking someone. So don't think you need to be too concerned about it. As a gay guy there is plenty else you can do Just keep it safe.

4. billybulge

billybulge New Member

Albums:
    Give her a few drinks and preheat the oven before sticking that meatloaf in.

Oh yeah, if you just now realized you have a big tube.....What rock have you been under for the last 23yrs??

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

If you're a virgin you're going to be a little nervous about sex whatever size you are. Take your time, don't be in a rush to get rid of your virginity, in itself virginity is neither a good or a bad thing. Wait till you're with someone you're at ease with and your nervousness won't be so bad, as for your size, whether it's vaginal sex or anal sex you'd be surprised what both of these orifices can handle, the vagina is designed to be fairly tough, you can happily pound away and it will take it - childbirth is far tougher on it than any cock in the universe would be no matter what some 'I tore her up' guys might like to think. She'll tell you if you're going to deep for her comfort but don't worry that you're going to do damage, that's highly unlikely. As for anal I'd say that's not really something a virgin should be trying with someone who isn't experienced at it, it needs more care than vaginal intercourse, you can't use too much lube, you can't take it too quickly but being blunt, a rectum is more or less an open ended tube and can take any length.

Draft saved Draft deleted