Please Help Identify a Picture

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by gilisfan, Apr 29, 2011.

1. gilisfan

gilisfan New Member

Hello. I'm not sure if this is the forum for this question. If it is not, please let me know and I will move it to the right forum. Years ago, a friend sent me a picture called 'Never Trust a Hot Dog Salesman'. In the picture, it shows a guy from the abdomen down, holding a tray of hot dogs and in one of the hot dog buns on the tray is his dick. It's huge because it fills the bun completely. I've always wondered who the guy in the picture was, what he looked like (his face) and if there were more pictures available. I don't have the picture anymore, but I thought about it when I was watching Bachelor Party and one of the male dancers did this to the mother of one of the girls. Does this sound familiar to anyone? If so, please post pictures if you can. Thank you.

2. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is this it? I don't have any extra info though - sorry!

Attached Files:

3. gilisfan

gilisfan New Member

YES! That's the pic. I forgot how big he really was. Does anyone else know who this is, what he looks like and if there are more pictures of him?

Draft saved Draft deleted