please help me find this rare bangbros video

B_joshdaniels1234567

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey

a few years ago when i had a membership i saw an episode of bangbus where they found a guy off of the street instead of a girl. he was white, looked to be around 30 years old, and if i call correctly was wearing a plain white t-shirt. he was very well endowed especially in girth.

does this ring a bell? would anyone with memberships be down to go through some old bangbus episodes in search for me?

thanks so much.

p.s. if anyone can find this i'd be inclined to hook up a private photo or something

wej20

Just Browsing
Media
hey

a few years ago when i had a membership i saw an episode of bangbus where they found a guy off of the street instead of a girl. he was white, looked to be around 30 years old, and if i call correctly was wearing a plain white t-shirt. he was very well endowed especially in girth.

does this ring a bell? would anyone with memberships be down to go through some old bangbus episodes in search for me?

thanks so much.

p.s. if anyone can find this i'd be inclined to hook up a private photo or something

can you find it on the preview section of their website?

wej20

Just Browsing
Media
it would be really hard to find it in the previews because i'm not a member anymore. also usually in the old previews they don't much of the actual sex footage.

Do you remember anything else about it? was it an archive video when you were a memember or did it get released while you were in a member. What did the girl he fucked look like?

B_joshdaniels1234567

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't think it was that one, however i'm curious to see that one as well. in the one i'm referencing, i feel like it's possible that preston may have noticed skid marks on his briefs and made a few cracks at him about it. pun intended.