please help me get started.....

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by dug, Oct 30, 2006.

1. dug

dug New Member

ok so i am new here and after advice..

i have been reading this forum for a while and i am after advice about ball stretching.

i have seen some pics of you guys and i am amazed at how low slung :smile: some of you are. and seen some of the devices you use.

my problem is this, how do i get started? i mean my balls are so close to my shaft, there is no way i could get one of them ball weights on.
    i massage my balls in my hand but this don't seem to help.
    i tried tieing some string round my balls to try hang some weight but after 10 mins it started to hert :mad:

please please i need help to get started and methods to use..
    i want to low slung too...

yes i realize it will take time but i want to get started...

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    your balls still don't "hang" after a warm up with warm water/wraps?

3. dug

dug New Member

yes they hang a little
    but i could not get a ball weight round them

please any help to get me going...

4. shanehall

shanehall New Member

I have the same problem. I have big nutts, but they are tight to my body unless it is real hot. then they hang very little. I have tried a stretcher but it hurts if I sit down with it on. I need some suggestions also.
    I want some LOWHANGERS that slap around when i fuck or jack off.

5. onlygettinbigger

I was guess what you woudl be considered blessed ot have naturally low hangers
    [​IMG]

but if you are trying to get started towards something liek that you need to use heat...it is your friend....not scalding heat obviously but get yoru core body temp up a little bit with a hot shower then right when you get out put a warm towel aroudn your bits then relax for a little bit wacthing tv or somethign whiel making sure to keep the rest of you warm too the trick is to amke your balls want to get away from the warm core temperature and to warm the tissues up in the ssack to accomdate any stretching you plan on doing...just one or the other wont work alone you have to do both to get solid results

6. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    I've got those big low hanger balls and they are great until I get ready to workout or run...

7. sleepwalker

sleepwalker New Member

chek it! I got some naughty bits that hang pretty low. I hate em at times cause I sit on my sack a lot. That is uncomfortable. Sometimes when I ride in the car my sack of goodies gets pinched.

Problem #2, been jelqing for a few days, short intervals, kinda inconsistent. Now my erections are hard but my penis feels soft, like the skin around it is real loose. . .it gives the appearance of a soft erection to the sight. wzup with that Sh!t?

8. D_Percy Pelvis

D_Percy Pelvis Account Disabled

Goodluck mate.

9. JMeister

JMeister Member

Take a warm bath for 15-30 minutes. That should be enough to get them loosened up a bit. As soon as you get out of the tub put on a narrow ball stretcher (i.e. single snap) or weighted ball bag.

That will start them stretching.

Draft saved Draft deleted