please help me get the wild sex i want

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by 0_cherry, Mar 9, 2011.

1. 0_cherry

0_cherry New Member

hi, im new here.

just came to see if i could get some advice for me and my man.

im a relatively inexperienced woman, one previous male partner with low average size.

my current partner now he has had no experience with sex before me.

he is a guenuine 8 inches average though when hes really horny can easy be 8 and a half and there was this one time when im sure he would of been nearer nine if we measured. i didnt know it was possible to be that big!

were completely in love and lucky for me hes naturally talented and really sensitive in bed. i cum every time which is great.

problem is hes soo big that every time even if im already really horny it takes a little while for me to be able to take him all.

hes at uni so there can be a couple of weeks between seeing him sometimes.

when i do see him, first time is always the most difficult, seems like it takes me ages to adapt. hes really sweet about it and doesnt try to rush me at all but its really frustrating. we are both late teens and very active, 2-4 times daily. and i definately want him but even with doing it so much i never seem to be able to just jump on. i always need to go slow for the first couple minutes, with half strokes before i can take him fully. and then when i have him all a lot of the time i can feel the tip inside pushing against the top of my v and it can be uncomfortable. i often feel bruised inside afterwards.

its soo frustrating cos i get soo incredibly horny for him and then cant take it like i want to. i have a bit of a sub kink and would love to be able to go straight into hard and fast, get bent over and thoroughly fucked with no warning etc, but im not into pain and i know he would never hurt me. have tried being tied up but its hard to be a sub when your in control the whole time so he doesnt hurt you.

also, i am using contraceptive injection and completely trust my partner and know i was his first, he is uncircumsised and i have had sex with him without condoms, i wasnt expecting it to be any different but surprisingly found it much more comfortable. im guessing cos the foreskin is able to move and reduce friction. however my partner says that he feels no real difference and prefers with condoms as it saves mess, which i admit is a big bonus as he cums a lot. is there any help on making condoms more comfortable for the girl? any better brands?

i dont always tell my partner when its uncomfortable cos i dont want him to stop or feel bad about having a big penis and it does get better. i just feel so frustrated about it and kind of like ive failed. i should be able to have sex with my boyfriend when i want to!

with my previous partner who was a small average (as far as i know ave is about six-six and a half) he used to say that he loved sex with me because i had such a small/tight v. i used to take it as a compliment, now im starting to think its a curse.

does anyone know anything that can help?

2. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So you are complaining about your BF's large penis. :sigh1:

A nice bottle of Merlot will do the trick honey.

3. Incocknito

Gold Member

You need to be stretching your pussy out daily/before sex with your fingers. Try two at least and three is better but not many women seem to find that comfortable.

Also try using the biggest dildo you can comfortably take or just any dildo as that will help get your vagina used to stretching.

Then supposedly you work up to a dildo or vibrator the same size as your boyfriend's penis. But the one time I had to get someone used to my cock I just used my fingers for about two weeks (didnt penetrate with anything else) and then she was using a small vibrator for about two weeks.

Then it took another week or two of sex for her to get used to it. Some positions she didn't like though, like doggystyle.

You could try going on top as supposedly that gives you more control.

PS: A 70% gay woman? I'm a bit skeptical now. I was at first but I thought I'd give a serious reply *sigh*

4. Pitbull

Gold Member

Lube! Lube! Lube!

5. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Is this even real? I am always suspicious of posts full of grammatical and spelling errors.

6. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Hey! This is a real problem for some people! Me for example! And it takes more than just alcohol. You can really hurt yourself that way if you aren't careful and her partner isn't experienced, and hers isn't. My guy is really careful with me.

A good rabbit style vibrator to play with does the trick for me. I don't find playing with it to be very hard work. :tongue: I've found that it doesn't have to be as big as him for it to help, although I'm sure that the closer in size it is to him, the more it would help.

I've found that if it's been a few weeks, then I have to dilate using a dildo or a vibrator for sex to be really fun. If it's been longer, then sometimes we can only have sex for a short time the first day and then I ask him to stop, and the next day it's less painful, and by the third day, we can go all out.

Also, if length is still an issue, you can use a donut at the base of his cock by cutting one of those masturbation sleeves and putting it around the base of his penis as a bumper to keep him from painfully bottoming out. It lets him grind without having to worry about hurting you, and you can cut it to the most comfortable length for you.

I don't know if she's real, but it is a real problem. I live with this problem! Sometimes I answer threads like these if the problem is a real one, even if I'm not sure if the poster is real because someone else who really does have this problem could read this thread. When I first joined, I didn't make a whole bunch of new threads, I read the old ones first, so maybe it will help someone.

#6 petite, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  7. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ^ Good advice from Ms Petite.

8. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have never met a woman that can just jump right into it. Isn't that what foreplay is about? A woman needs to be properly lubed (naturally or otherwise) and then warmed up so that things can stretch. Frankly I just always thought that this was normal. Are there women that are just physically so loose that a guy can just dive right in?

9. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I need foreplay, too, but with my hubby's penis, I need to start preparing a few days in advance. :redface:

Draft saved Draft deleted