please help me, i need a woman's advice (and this isn't perverted)

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by lucky8, Oct 31, 2006.

1. lucky8

Gold Member

hey, this is my first post and i need a little help from the ladies. i have a pretty long shlong, somewhat above average girth, and i cant have sex with my girlfriend without hurting her. im 21 and i seriously love her and really want to make her orgasm through sex. i can make her cum orally but i really want to make it happen during sex. the problem is she has a retroverted uterus (for those who dont know, her uterus is tilted in a way as to where my cock slams right into it). ive tried warming her up, different positions, and i dont know what else to do. i do it gently and dont put it all the way in but it still hurts her(sometimes it looks like she bleeds a little). theres only postion time when ive given her an orgasm during sex, and weve been fucking a little over 2 years. any advice? PLEASE!?

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    What does she want?

3. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Corrective surgery
    Go easy on the poor girl
    Find someone else

4. lucky8

Gold Member

she has no idea what she wants. i always ask her but she never gives me a definative answer. and no, there will be no surgery, and im not gonna break up with her just cause i have a big dick, youre an idiot wonderboy

5. Gain on 10

Gain on 10 New Member

Orgasms are mental and physical. But the mental is 90% of it. Hypnotists can make women orgasm with a word, and orgasm 20 times in a row with their commands, I'm learning how to do this now. It's a power I'd like to hold, quite frankly.

Here's how you can make her orgasm from sex and it is mostly mental.

Firstly, wait until about two weeks before her period. Her hormones will be higher. For three days,, when you first see her, hug her tight and give her a special squeeze and a nice kiss. Jump up for her. Then, before bed, snuggle with her, holding her and stroking her face and hair. Talk in a soft voice, and get her used to being close to you and listening closely to your voice.

Then when you go to bed, hug her and kiss her good night and go to sleep. No sex. Especially important that you appear to have lost all interest in it and aren't even thinking about sex. You're just tired.

Maybe even the first night, she'll roll over after a while and start stroking you, trying to get you to "play". Just act sleepy and don't move too much. She'll then start to go down on you. Act like you don't care, but yeah, that feels nice. Just lay on your back, arms outstretched. Let her work for it. You can take it or leave it. That's your attitude. Don't touch her at all. If she sucks you off, roll over and go to sleep and repeat the next night. If she stops and asks you if you want her just act nonchalant like, "I dont know, I'm kinda tired tonight. If you want to get on top..." and then trail off like you fell asleep. Hehehehe. We'll reverse psychology her ass.

Let her get on top of you and just kiss her a little and let her grind against you like you're just kissing but you don't want to enter her. Something I noticed, when a woman's kisses get wet, her pussy is wet. They salivate like that when they get wet. True. Test it out for yourself. When her kisses get really wet and sloppy, she should be either gringing against you with her panties or you both naked or whatever. Just never thrust into her. Don't move those hips. Once she starts to open up and take the head of your cock into her wet, hot, slippery hole, kiss her for about one minute hard on the lips, I mean kiss her hard, and then pull back from her, bend your knees and push her up away from your cock and act like you don't mean to have sex with her. She should react with a frustrated pout or kind of urgency now. Just drift off back to sleep and lower your legs and go relaxed. She should start kissing your lips and neck and lower herself back to grease your cock with her wet lips. Let her get it in further and give her one miny thrust when you feel her softening inside letting you in and then repeat with a "Hey, what are you doing?" kind of annoyed tone (don't overdo it, ok? Just act confused like you were asleep or something then go back to sleep...)

This time she should feel pretty needful. She will probably lower herself to take as much of you as she can because in her mind she NEEDS to and in a hurry before you stop her again! Let her ride you like you're asleep where there is NO THREAT of you thrusting deep and hurting her, and I bet she cums in the first two minutes. After she moans, then pretend to wake up and tease her nipples and help her cum again and again.

Basically, create a sense of urgency in her mind, a sense that she needs you and needs you NOW! That's about 90% of it right there.

6. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one around here who gets carried away when replying to a post :wink: Nice idea, Gain on 10, but don't you think the girl might be a little suspicious of his odd behaviour?

7. Gain on 10

Gain on 10 New Member

The main function is mental. To get her to stop thinking of sex as you trying to stick her with that thing that hurts her, to thinking about sex as something she needs and craves and wants on her own, without your poking and prodding and advances.

Any natural way you can get to that point, then choose that method. As long as you understand where you're trying to get there, you can work with your situation to do it in a natural way.

Let her make the advance.

Let her be in control.

Let her tell herself she needs it.

When you get to #3, the process is working. Guide her self-discovery, in this case.

8. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    If your girlfriend knows she has a tilted uterus, i'm assuming her OB-Gyn told her so. She should talk to the doc if she's experiencing pain and bleeding and ask about various positions, frequency, etc.

9. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    I am a gay man, but I have to tell you this is one of the best posts I have ever read. I don't think I have ever heard a guy more interested in how a woman connects with him and more interested in the process as part of the result. It is an inspiration. I don't know what the women here are going to say, but I say congratulations. You're a tribute to the race.

10. Gain on 10

Gain on 10 New Member

Thanks, man.

Remember, sex is like baseball. No one bats 1.000. You aren't going to get a woman to orgasm every time usually, even if you're really good. People are tired, stressed, whatever sometimes. Don't put too much pressure on yourself.

When those nights occur that you hit a grand slam, raise your fist when you circle the bases and give a cheer. Every man strikes out and every man hits a home run. Don't dwell on the night before, every day is a new day, just hit the next one out of the park and enjoy the game.

The Woody Allen bit is better.

11. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:

Wonderboy was having a little fun. You need to get used to that here. Very few of us are serious. Sex is funny. Don't you think?

As for what your lady wants, she is the problem. Not knowing what oneself wants is a serious obstacle. However, you may (or may not) have misinterpreted my question. Does she want to come from penetration? Does she miss that? If not, it is perhaps unfair of you to ask that of her. I can't tell you how many orgasms I used to fake because the dude simply would not stop fucking me until I had an orgasm (or another orgasm) and at the time, I didn't know how to climax from penetration. I neither wanted nor needed to have the orgasms I pretended to have, but I was sometimes annoyed that I had to go so far as to fake it.

Pay very close attention to what Ms. MB has offered to you. Bleeding usually means something isn't right, and pain ALWAYS indicates a problem. You folks need medical advice.

12. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:

So that is what you guy's are thinking, playing hard to get and getting us women all hot and bothered. We're onto you now! :tongue:

Anyways, pain and bleeding are not normal. Please consult a doctor!

13. Gain on 10

Gain on 10 New Member

Part of seduction is always thinking and planning and paying attention. There is nothing sexier than really understanding your partner and leading them to pleasure knowingly or even unknowingly.

Besides, anytime a woman thinks anything is HER idea, she's ALL OVER IT! <j/k>

14. lucky8

Gold Member

thanks everyone, another big problem with this is that i really dont enjoy having sex with her that much because im always thinking shes in pain. i think she needs to enjoy before i can.

15. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

He's a hot idiot, at least.

16. bakardi420

bakardi420 Member

OMG this thread is so perverted!:eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted