Please help me ID a Randy West scene from 20 yrs ago

doogey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is along shot. Here's the cast: Randy and a slinky, sophisticated brunette older woman (but under 40) along with a platinum-blonde young bubblehead supposedly-secretary. Plot: Randy and the brunette are married and in business together (big mistake). Roll scene: Platinum blond says to wife that her husband is nice but a little flirty, to which she knowingly replies "Do tell..." as she looks over the girl knowing full well in 2 mins or less both she and her husband will be doing her. The older woman slowly gets her victim's clothes off until she is wearing nothing but her fluffy white blouse, which of course has her pert, well-formed, large breasts protruding from them.

Randy returns to the scene to find his wife making love to the girl's sweet young vajayjay with her mouth. West is mock-surprised and asks if she would mind if he joined. She says "Of course, why would I mind," and soon he is taking the secretary from behind with his "wife" is making sure she gets all the soft girl-girl kisses and warm breast fondling she needs to come really hard.

Anyone recognize where this scene comes from? Obviously, it has made an impression on me. I first saw it 20 or so years ago!